• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden caught reading from from a teleprompter during a softball interview, again!

It's a form of treatment for people who have had strokes.
Seriously? Interesting. Ain’t amphetamines a vasoconstrictor? I know cocaine is..hence the risk for heart attack in those susceptible.
Would think vasoconstrictors would be a no no in those who’ve had a stroke..

Seriously? Interesting. Ain’t amphetamines a vasoconstrictor? I know cocaine is..hence the risk for heart attack in those susceptible.
Would think vasoconstrictors would be a no no in those who’ve had a stroke..

I was kind of surprised by it myself and had to look it up.
I believe he has had two anuerisms and micro strokes are a side effect that compound with age.
Which kind of explains his diminished cognitive impairment and bazaar behavior at times, the rest of it is just being a fucking weirdo.

Pence vs Harris could be funny. They mocked Pence because he would not dine alone with a woman who is not his wife. And Harris is proof of why some men have to do this.
Being a politician, that’s just smart policy with all the paparazzi thirsting for a scandal

And this is all over delaying a criminal regime for another 48 months, less time than the advertised life of many car batteries, from destroying the country and implementing communism.

Just think what they'll pull once they get in power.

I was kind of surprised by it myself and had to look it up.
I believe he has had two anuerisms and micro strokes are a side effect that compound with age.
Which kind of explains his diminished cognitive impairment and bazaar behavior at times, the rest of it is just being a fucking weirdo.
Usually, old perverts and pedos just hang around adult book stores or recede into the dark corners of strip clubs, not sexually assault their victims on camera, onstage in front of their family members when they're 70.

He must have been a real winner when he was younger.

Reactions: XLR308
Usually, old perverts and pedos just hang around adult book stores or recede into the dark corners of strip clubs, not sexually assault their victims on camera, onstage in front of their family members when they're 70.

He must have been a real winner when he was younger.

Plenty of video to back that up, and then there's his record as a swamp creature.

This debate is going to go down in history for sure, If trump play his cards right, It could be the end of the election and a win for him before the final show even gets started.
I would like to see Trump take the gloves totally off for this debate, but, I think, he has to be a bit more compassionate with J.B., or, he's going to get a lot of ridicule from the R's, much less, the D's. Hell, even the people, could shoot him the "stink-eye".
Theirs no way to play this, and not look like "Orange Man" bad. I just hope, that C.W. asks fair and equal questions to both.
I feel a little sorry for J.B., because, we all could be there someday, but, not that sorry.
Mac

I would like to see Trump take the gloves totally off for this debate, but, I think, he has to be a bit more compassionate with J.B., or, he's going to get a lot of ridicule from the R's, much less, the D's. Hell, even the people, could shoot him the "stink-eye".
Theirs no way to play this, and not look like "Orange Man" bad. I just hope, that C.W. asks fair and equal questions to both.
I feel a little sorry for J.B., because, we all could be there someday, but, not that sorry.
Mac
Personally, I would like to see Joe collapse onstage and Trump go over, unzip his pants and urinate in his face.

Mac

I think Pres. Trump can play it well. You'll notice that every time Biden runs into a mental road block he'll say, "I've gone on to long" or " I've said too much about that..." When he does this, Trump needs to just smile and say:

20200922_220203.jpg

Last edited:
I truly have no sympathy for this man. NONE. Why should I feel sorry for some SOB who's done everything in his power to destroy health care in this country, destroy The Constitution, rule of law, supporting rioting and only coming out when his "numbers" were dropping lower than his IQ. Just watching Levin tonight and he pointed out yes...yes indeed my deductible is now $5000 instead of $500....direct consequence of his ilk. Their commie manifiesto II will give ILLEGALS healthcare for FREE. Sympathy? Hell no. I want to watch the shit show on that debate stage. The communists are hell bent to destroy this country. They've completely trashed The Constitution, rule of law, etc. Again...sympathy, for this idiot?

What people SHOULD be taking out of watching this shit show is this: "So, you're voting communist, why? Because they'll take care of you? You mean like they took care of Joe Biden in his end-game dementia? They didn't even care enough about their loved ones (Jill, Hunter, his daughter, the DNC) to pull him out, so you really think they give a flying F about you?"

Sure, I too may become a vegetable at that age (or earlier) but I'd hope that I'd know that I wasn't POTUS material by then. Yes, I'm aware my take is "cruel" but I'm hearing his #@# #$$$#@ add on TV right now talking about how weak Trump is for not quelling the riots, etc. Biden is a complete LOSER of a human and always has been. Just love how he tosses John Paul II out at the end too....completely without class (and I'm not Catholic).

I should add, I truly feel sorry for people who have dementia. My paternal grandmother had it very bad; but she was happy. It was hard to go visit, due to the same story told over and over. So, my lack of sympathy is directly at the person here (Biden) and not people and their families who are bravely fighting a losing battle. It's a horrible disease which underscores how distasteful the democrat/commie party is to use somebody like that. However, I think he's cognizant enough to know he should not be running, but he's determined for his 3rd? time he will get there.

Last edited:
With Bluetooth hearing aids, all you gotta do is call his phone and start feeding him his lines.