• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden declares Easter as "transgender day of visibility".

The White House has responded to the backlash from Christians over the “Transgender Day of Visibility” proclamation issued by Joe Biden.​

On Saturday evening, the White House responded to the outrage, claiming that it was “cruel” and “hateful.”

White House spokesperson Andrew Bates said in a statement, “As a Christian who celebrates Easter with Family, President Biden stands for bringing people together and upholding the dignity and freedoms of every American.”

“Sadly, it’s unsurprising politicians are seeking to divide and weaken our country with cruel, hateful, and dishonest rhetoric. President Biden will never abuse his faith for political purposes or for profit.”

The statement, of course, did not contain any semblance of an apology.

If you think we are going to vote our way of their fucking insanity, I think you need to sober up.

Remember, roughly half of America voted for this and will vote for it again. The average yuppie/white collar democrat voter is a bigger threat to western civilization than any muslim terrorist or illegal alien gangbanger or welfare queen or whatever boogeyman the conservative media comes up with.
Add in a heaping dose of Big-tech / high-tech. The higher up the ladder, the more despicable they are.

The irony, is that Joe keeps touting how he is a "devout Catholic" LOL. A devout Catholic that believes in abortion on demand and transgender mental illness. Let's see if they have to whisk him away from the Easter Bunny again this year.

This is meant to anger Christians. I thought the whole month of June was LGBTQ month, guess that’s not enough. I get one day as a veteran that served my country. I guess we can see what is most important to these people.
I’ve decided to not let it get me to upset, I serve an almighty God that will judge those that mock him and he will hold them accountable in ways I never could!

This is meant to anger Christians. I thought the whole month of June was LGBTQ month, guess that’s not enough. I get one day as a veteran that served my country. I guess we can see what is most important to these people.
I’ve decided to not let it get me to upset, I serve an almighty God that will judge those that mock him and he will hold them accountable in ways I never could!
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) defines domestic terrorism as violent, criminal acts which are committed by individuals and/or groups in order to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, RELIGIOUS, social, racial, or environmental nature.

Reactions: Devildog
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) defines domestic terrorism as violent, criminal acts which are committed by individuals and/or groups in order to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, RELIGIOUS, social, racial, or environmental nature.
They’re just trying to draw people out. I‘m not biting that carrot.

Reactions: M4orturnate
"Hmm...what are the crazy people complaining about today in the Bear Pit......."

1711901027048.png

• Haha
Reactions: Herb Stoner
"We're going to declare a Christian holiday is now a tranny faggot holiday, if you don't like it you're a racist".
Right-wing extremists, Domestic terrorists, White supremists, Trump MAGA supporters, Anti-government militia members, Constitutionalists, and the newest addition to the watch list (drum roll) Cruel and hateful Christians.

Reactions: mosin46 and BCP
You just being here has drawn you out. They are watching all these forums these threads, on all the sites and have been for years.

They already know about all of us.
Absolutely, I’m sure I’m on many list, including the ones that include phrase words like Cabela’s, Mile High Shooting exc.

Reactions: Mcrider55
Psssttt......
Easter has always been about that.
Sunrise service is pagan.
Ye worship, ye know not what....
Yes an no. Much of it is just Passover. The eggs come from lent and the decorating from early Christians. While sunrise service is a new tradition https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunrise_service. But most of all of the traditions also existed long before Judaism adopted them, and Christians adopted them from them.

Yes an no. Much of it is just Passover. The eggs come from lent and the decorating from early Christians. While sunrise service is a new tradition https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunrise_service. But most of all of the traditions also existed long before Judaism adopted them, and Christians adopted them from them.

Yeah....no.
Passover is 4/22/24-4/30/24.
You can't just make it up as you go.
This isn't a what came first, race for superiority.
That which is not of God is of the devil.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Yeah....no.
Not to be a jerk, but I don't think you understand how Passover works. It's based on the lunar calendar and starts on the 15 of nisan and goes for 7 days, when you use the gregorian you need to take this into account. Prior to the council of nicaea this was why Easter was celebrated at the time of passover. Since you know Jesus rose during passover (Whole last meal was during passover and he and his followers had been Jewish). Than around the 1500s we switched to a Gregorian calendar in the west, while eastern orthdox still go by the council of nicae, this is why their Easter is in May this year. Jesus to have died during passover is well discussed in the Bible. The gospels of Luke, Matthew, and Mark mention it.

Edit: the Council of Nicaea changed the date of Easter, which use to fall on Passover. It made Easter fall on the first Sunday following the first full moon after the vernal equinox.

I'm also agnostic so I have no dog in this fight. Just stating whats pretty well agreed upon.

Yeah....no.

Declaring a christian holiday a faggot show-your-pride day is absolutely satanic. Like those dumb women who would dance around naked in the russian orthodox church etc. At least the russians know how to deal with them.

Biden's greatest accomplishment is turning a country that has been a Christian country for 245+ years into a Satanic one. :mad:

Christ is King.
That's started long ago and was kicked into high gear after WW2. It's just in your face now daring you to do something

Declaring a christian holiday a faggot show-your-pride day is absolutely satanic. Like those dumb women who would dance around naked in the russian orthodox church etc. At least the russians know how to deal with them.
It just reaffirms the near sighted vision of the Left, that they can see no power above and beyond the state and all powerfull government that they depend on for everything thats owed them.

The state is the father in the nuclear family they never had that promises to provide for them if they just turn their back on Christ and follow Satan.

The only true Christian holiday in our country is Thanksgiving.
Lots of things are satanic, especially things that counterfeit Christ.

Virginia celebrated Lee-Jackson Day since 1904 (and just Lee's birthday prior to that)

but that holiday was cancelled and forcibly replaced with another more diverse holiday
will forever be Lee Jackson to many, no matter what other replacement was created

Who cares what that retard says. I’ll do me! They can do them. !

It just reaffirms the near sighted vision of the Left, that they can see no power above and beyond the state and all powerfull government that they depend on for everything thats owed them.

The state is the father in the nuclear family they never had that promises to provide for them if they just turn their back on Christ and follow Satan.
What you said applies to most on the right including most church goers as well. They only claim god is the higher power but that’s all it is. I’m not religious at all but this hypocrisy doesn’t go unnoticed by me.

Remember, roughly half of America voted for this and will vote for it again. The average yuppie/white collar democrat voter is a bigger threat to western civilization than any muslim terrorist or illegal alien gangbanger or welfare queen or whatever boogeyman the conservative media comes up with.
I can’t wait to watch them destroy each other in desperation. The rest is not ok to articulate public yet.

Unfortunately all of the people supposedly on our side dont have the balls to strike back with days of our own. Why not a National 2nd Amendment Day on the anniversary of Columbine? How about a White Christian Heterosexual Day on one of those gays they celebrate birthday?Just some random days to make them get crazed and have a stroke.Gotta fight fire with fire and it will stop right away.The way it stands now they all sit back and smile like f all of you we get things our way.

technically easter was observed on the wrong day this year. Jesus would of died at the time of passover, the day of the full moon . that was the 25th . its all screwed up from the traditions people want to keep . ya buy them books and ya buy them books but all they want to do is look at the pictures

Ummm..... International Transgender Day of Visibility has been an annual international event on 31 March every year since 2009.

Just because Easter Sunday happened to fall on 31 March this year, declaring Biden had anything to do with setting the date of ITDV, especially if someone is claiming it was done deliberately to offend Christians, or satanically influenced, is retarded.

I don't give a fuck about International Transgender Day of Visibility, or Easter, or Biden, but if you really think your president set the ITDV date deliberately to offend you at Easter, then you need to walk down your hallway to the bathroom and have a good hard look at yourself in the mirror.

Easter Sunday is 20 April next year. International Transgender Day of Visibility will still be on 31 March. Or will the president change it to offend you all again?

Reactions: Proviteer
Ummm..... International Transgender Day of Visibility has been an annual international event on 31 March every year since 2009.

Just because Easter Sunday happened to fall on 31 March this year, declaring Biden had anything to do with setting the date of ITDV, especially if someone is claiming it was done deliberately to offend Christians, or satanically influenced, is retarded.

I don't give a fuck about International Transgender Day of Visibility, or Easter, or Biden, but if you really think your president set the ITDV date deliberately to offend you at Easter, then you need to walk down your hallway to the bathroom and have a good hard look at yourself in the mirror.

Easter Sunday is 20 April next year. International Transgender Day of Visibility will still be on 31 March. Or will the president change it to offend you all again?
The White House knew EXACTLY what they were doing and the reaction they would ignite. It was a perfect alignment of the stars to once again demonize Christians.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Don’t know if y’all have heard but the alphabet crowd is expanding. It is now the LGBQTQ22R. GOD only knows what all that shit stands for. But Damn, my birth was on the 22nd of the month and despite all my failings and misgivings, I Sure Don’t Want To Be Associated With That Crowd!

Reactions: Mcrider55

President Joe Biden was slammed on social media Saturday after marking Easter Sunday, the most solemn Christian holiday, as ‘Transgender Day of Visibility.’

Prominent Christians, politicians, and commenters flooded social media platforms with criticism after the announcement from the White House. While March 31 has been designated to honor the transgender movement since Biden took office, this year it falls on Easter Sunday, one of the most important days for Christians, as they celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

"On Transgender Day of Visibility, we honor the extraordinary courage and contributions of transgender Americans and reaffirm our Nation’s commitment to forming a more perfect Union — where all people are created equal and treated equally throughout their lives," a statement released by the White House read.

"Today, we send a message to all transgender Americans: You are loved. You are heard. You are understood. You belong. You are America, and my entire Administration and I have your back," it continued. "NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility."

The irony is his speechwriters and handlers have him talking about "all people are created equal" but trans people don't like how they were created.

We are expected to accept people who didn't even accept themselves as they were.

• Love
Reactions: Fig and Mcrider55
Hey, motherfucker! I live here too! When the hand of God comes down to smite those godless sodomites I don’t want my family to get also pancaked! I’d rather be outraged and call these motherfuckers out. As if the most visible freaks in this country need to be any more visible.
1712145613406.jpeg

For the slow ones, why exactly does a sexual preference/confusion need a day of recognition?...
What day is heterosexual day?
Why does our government, or any for that matter, feel the need to partake/force feed these ideals?
This is a clue ^^^.

R

Reactions: Fig
The White House knew EXACTLY what they were doing and the reaction they would ignite. It was a perfect alignment of the stars to once again demonize Christians.
All set up in 2009 to bother the God Botherers in 2024? Okay.

Last edited: