• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden/DNC Want to Read and Censor Your Text Messages

VA-Varminter

Bad Advice Given Authoritatively
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2006
Morocco

Screenshot_20210712-223624.png

They've been reading your stuff for almost a decade.

Take five minutes to read the following websites and what they are capable of.

Well those articles just took a hot dump on my Monday evening.... :cautious:

Reactions: Ravenworks

The people who work there..................hmmmmmmmm

Fuck Google.
I’ve been using the same gmail address since 2001 and am slowly switching over to a more secure email provider and what an absolute pain in the dick.
Ive also started using Signal.
Will either of these changes make my shit more secure? Maybe slightly, but giving google money to spy on me is retarded.

Fuck Google.
I’ve been using the same gmail address since 2001 and am slowly switching over to a more secure email provider and what an absolute pain in the dick.
Will either of these changes make my shit more secure? Maybe slightly, but giving google money to spy on me is retarded.
Ive looked into some of that but the short of it is that if they want to spy on you htey have the means. Fucke'em, what are they going to do, put all of us in work camps? Ill refuse to work cause Im too old. Fuck'em.

Fuck Google.
as useful at that sounds, there seems to be no time horizon when using old information against you.

the text you sent your friends 3 years ago is just as useful to them as the email you sent today

so in theory switching only makes it harder for you

we all have a digital past, and there is no way of getting away from it

add to it when you trade in your phone where do you think the old data goes?

if hillary "bleached" her data and some was still found you think a simple "reset" wipes your old phone...nope

Reactions: camocorvette
as useful at that sounds, there seems to be no time horizon when using old information against you.

the text you sent your friends 3 years ago is just as useful to them as the email you sent today

so in theory switching only makes it harder for you

we all have a digital past, and there is no way of getting away from it

add to it when you trade in your phone where do you think the old data goes?

if hillary "bleached" her data and some was still found you think a simple "reset" wipes your old phone...nope
People with nothing to hide and dont give a fuck really dont give a fuck.
The rest of the scared fucks have to scurry into the floor boards like cock roaches.

Its been more then a decade , we read and listen to everyone on earth since the computer age on a mass scale. They play it off on the sheep as its a tool to find terrorist after 9/11 which in your mind is an islamic terrorist, fast forward to present day and the deplorables are classified as terrorist. That was easy transition wasn't it , no need for committees to approve the expanded search for terrorist.

Reactions: camocorvette
People with nothing to hide and dont give a fuck really dont give a fuck.
The rest of the scared fucks have to scurry into the floor boards like cock roaches.
until BLM or some other idiocy shows up at your business/job and you loose your job and are black flagged for employment

or they find your kids posted something you showed them as a joke and then they are under fire black flagging them

its never "me" im worried about its the fallout around me

If you think there is a such thing as a secure media, you're being very naive. The only secure transfer is information Face-to-face hand off of hand written information Or old school floppy disks wealth no connection to the outside world With battery power or generator, not even connected to the power grid. Even then, somebody can use Tempest maundering to read what you're stuff.

The real issue it's the censoring or what's done with that information. They don't like what they read and they take you into custody… that's a problem... But that's where we're at And the mentality of I'm not doing anything wrong so it's OK is really the root of the problem

Hi,

NOTHING PedoJoe or Kuntmala can ever do in regards to personal privacy will top that of what Bush did with the Patriot Act...

He truly indeed set a the bar to pretty unbreakable heights.

The people that supported the Patriot Act in order to "Get the Muzzies" are now reaping that support of Bush and the Patriot Act...go figure.........

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

NOTHING PedoJoe or Kuntmala can ever do in regards to personal privacy will top that of what Bush did with the Patriot Act...

The people that supported the Patriot Act in order to "Get the Muzzies" are now reaping that support of Bush and the Patriot Act...go figure.........

Sincerely,
Theis
They make it temporary to make it seem less evil and dangerous. All the time knowing it will be re-upped every single time it comes up.

They named it the Patriot Act because they know the true name, The Anally Rape your Privacy Act would never fly. Its always all in the name. JMHO

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis

If one was cynical, one could almost swear that the Uniparty was simply letting the Vote Blue, vote Red flip back and forth so they could get everything passed that they want to pass.

Need to destroy freedom and privacy... who would be upset... maybe conservatives... so have a conservative president do it in the name of "get the bad muslims"

Need to make healthcare unaffordable and enslave citizens to make sure the health insurance industry was super rich... who might be upset... the poor proles.. So have a democrat president do it under the guise of we might give you free stuff.....

Need a clampdown on free speech and get all the corporations to start pushing China level censorship.... some "liberals" may object strongly.... so get a republican to say some outrageous stuff and then get the "Liberals" all on board to let the government decide who can say what, in order to shut up those "evil MAGA" villains..

And the list goes on...

until BLM or some other idiocy shows up at your business/job and you loose your job and are black flagged for employment

or they find your kids posted something you showed them as a joke and then they are under fire black flagging them

its never "me" im worried about its the fallout around me
They can all suck a big dick as far as i care, im done with corparate gives a fuck or anything else that falls in line with that.
And as far as my kids go, fuck with them please and see were that goes.
Black lives splatter and Anquifa can come get some

They can all suck a big dick as far as i care, im done with corparate gives a fuck or anything else that falls in line with that.
And as far as my kids go, fuck with them please and see were that goes.
Black lives splatter and Anquifa can come get some
i see where you are coming from but as far as the kids statement

being tough has nothing to do with being doxed or finding a job

you can be hard core all you want, until you work for Coke and they fire you for a text with LBG/blm sensitive material

then you are tough and unemployed on the government dole like the rest of them

i see where you are coming from but as far as the kids statement

being tough has nothing to do with being doxed or finding a job

you can be hard core all you want, until you work for Coke and they fire you for a text with LBG/blm sensitive material

then you are tough and unemployed on the government dole like the rest of them
Coke can go suck a Chicom dick, im to old to give a fuck.
And i cant remember the last time i drank a coke or any other diabetes in a bottle drink.
I drink water, milk or beer.
Edit: My bad didnt mean to discriminate against the melanin flavors. I loves me some Guinness and chocolate milk when i want something sweet. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Uniparty with Red and Blue seasonal flavors is making CCP look like a beacon of democracy :devilish:

If they read my text at least give the answer, my question was since camel toe is a democrat does she suck the left nut while squeezing the hell out of the right nut ?

Reactions: XLR308
If they read my text at least give the answer, my question was since camel toe is a democrat does she suck the left nut while squeezing the hell out of the right nut ?
That slut sucks and squeezes which ever one gives it more power to squash your constitutional rights.
Edit: Given her numerous flubbs when interviewed she does way better with a mouth full of dick as she is used to to advance her career as apposed to answering honest questions.
Maybe her and Pedo Joe can do joint press conferances, he can be the mumbling idiot he allways is and she can be the ho mumbling with a mouth full of cock at his knees so she doesnt say or do something dumber than him.

Last edited:
Reactions: candyx
Has anyone actually received a text regarding vaccines and COVID? I know people were getting lots of texts around Nov 7

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
Bush signed it, but it was actually biden who authored bill from what I have read. It was prepared years before the signing and they just waited for the right time to shove it down our throats. Bushs' fake WMD rectoric pulled us into an unwinnable war with the way that it was fought.

The Bush family has been a cancer on this country and they are bent on globalism. Very open boarder types as evidenced by statements by barbara bush.

I learned a few things ( actually just more details ) this weekend. Let's just say.....you think your "info" is safe. Not by a long shot....and just when you think you got the answers, they are working on the ways to figure out how to laugh at you. And they are not that far off.

Let's just say....it's better you hide in plain sight. If you don't understand that then you need to learn real quick what it means.