• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden gives campaign speech to members of the military and calls them 'stupid bastards' and orders them to clap for him.

40D92C35-0C1C-4199-9F48-1E3DB1039612.gif

Just one more of many examples of the swamp rat fuck knuckle both being an idiot and admitting to abusing his power of public office for his families gain.

Reactions: DFC
AP posted an edited clip that completely removes his comment.

That is to say-confirmation that it happened.

Reactions: Snuby642
They have allready sanitized the clip.
Nothing to see here.

This is from today. Bidens wife is the one doing interviews, and like Joe she refuses to even address Bidens "gaffes".

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
They have allready sanitized the clip.
Nothing to see here.

The reuters clip completely removed that section from 2016.

Its only now that additional footage shows what he actually said.

Are Democrats actually that stupid?

How can they even make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

Reactions: Davo308
No, its just the AVERAGE democrat that is that dumb. Be definition, half of them are even dumber.

They can't make their own PB&J which is why they sell frozen PB&J sandwiches ( I am NOT kidding, they do sell frozen PB&J)

Yup, these top dems know their base, and there isn't much going on there.

still would have been better if they all stood up and booed him , but they did not no gun to my head you could not get me to clap for that clown .

Reactions: Davo308 and Bender
We make our own sandwiches fresh, my wife even has a circular sandwich cutter so they can have circle sandwich, square, triangle or rectangular.

That's fancy pbj's right there buddy.

I saw that in the school cafeteria they had those frozen abominations for my grandchildren. WTF

Three ingredients, three dirty utensils max and 15 seconds.

What a bunch of lazy retarded sons of bitches.

They get paid for that?

F-me.

Better yet F- Democrats.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Maybe during the debates when Biden tells one of his blatant lies like about being a Rhode Scholar from Oxford, he'll tell the audience "Clap you bastards." They'll immediately beep it out and lose the signal due to technical difficulties.

Reactions: Davo308