• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden OD and dead??

I saw this post in CloutHub this morning. Standing by for more.

Woah... Coincidence that it’s after the news about China’s sweeeet new fighter plane? Kinda like black bagging but the bag is bigger.

This came out Sunday night. Do you think they could have kept it quiet for 36 hours? Still nothing about it on any “mainstream” news sites

Agreed, I saw the same thing yesterday moring from another member's post here. If he's going to do himself in or be Arkancided, I just hope it's November 4th or after. Too much political capital otherwise.

If true, just more bad news for the Dems. LOL.

actually i think otherwise...
follow me.
everyone one here has a close family member who is an alcoholic, drug addict, mental disorders, many things that could cause embarrassment.
if biden was turned off w a drug OD, the dems could spin it as whow is me and try to pull off a win from pulling heart strings

politics aside, its not a way to go that id eush on my worst enemy. water boarding sure but not an OD.

"Oh the poor Mr Biden, Losing another son. I was going to vote Trump but I feel so bad Im going to vote Biden now."

Just a kid.

He prefers to kill em younger but saving one for the sympathy vote is okay too.

If this is true,i guess he figured he was better off,rather than face the music and prison time.