• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden tests positive for covid

MK20

Major Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 17, 2018
    The land of many waters

His symptoms seem to be getting worse according to Fox news. Is this the first step to 25th him or just to get him off the streets for a good amount of time?

Reactions: Dildobaggins
    Here's hoping for no recovery. Best of luck Joe!

Screenshot_20220723-201928~2.png

Reactions: FuhQ
    The problem that liars have is once they start lying you begin to assume everything they say is a lie. Because his condition is being reported by his White House staff I'm inclined to believe that it's a lie. My guess is that his dementia or Alzheimer's Disease has progressed to a point beyond even pretending (not that any reasonably intelligent person was fooled to begin with) that he knows what day of the week it is.

The problem that liars have is once they start lying you begin to assume everything they say is a lie. Because his condition is being reported by his White House staff I'm inclined to believe that it's a lie. My guess is that his dementia or Alzheimer's Disease has progressed to a point beyond even pretending (not that any reasonably intelligent person was fooled to begin with) that he knows what day of the week it is.

You forgot cancer...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He has a bad hitch in his giddy up from a street fight with Cornpop too.

Already saw them bringing up again that Covid can give you brain fog so I assume they are going to run with that so that all of his issues can be explained by “he is still recovering from the Covid”

Reactions: SWgeezer
    Up until COVID brain fog was caused by stress. When your pedo son is recording himself with coke and hookers, and leaving illegally purchased firearms in trash cans, and you are being extorted to the tune of billions by another country to not tell what your son did there. You tend to have stress.

Last edited:
    First test that Biden ever had a positive result on, what a fucking dumbass......

Reactions: BullGear
    I was thinking Biden was captain crunch, but upon further inspection he is a dead ringer for Count Chocula.

iu

Cuckoo for cocoa puffs... or just plain lost his phukn marbles and fell out of his rocker.

Crazy times we live in...

Maybe he'll become incapacitated and The Ho will take over! Then the Prophecies will hold true, and it will all fall into line and America will right itself. Buying more popcorn to watch this unfold.....

VooDoo