• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The Trumpster say FJB has to take a drug test before debate happens

Well, I think it is a safe bet that a test would show that potato has a problem utilizing even the best enhancing meds. In 2016, he almost approached lucidity. He has only declined from there. And he will not debate Trump because Trump, on his worst day with a cold and a gut full of meds would still wipe the floor with Pedo Joe.

Joe's handlers know that, too.

"You know...the thing... a nine millimeter will blow a lung right out of the body. If you can't decide if you should vote for me, you ain't black."

(Said to a black man during an interview. Said black man so staunchly democrat that, like Obama, he ignored Pedo Joe's blatant racism.)

Who would of thought Trump was scared to debate the potato. He did loose the first one pretty badly.
He was subdued when the pos Chris wallace ganged up and attacked him about 'White Supremacy' being the biggest threat to America lie.

It was a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" set up. If you called bullshit on Chris Wallace's bullshit, they would say Trump denied and condoned white supremacy. If he said he was against it, then that would validate Chris Wallace's bullshit that white supremacy existed.

The whole drug test, check for hearing device thing was brought up bfore the 2020 debates. Didn't happen did it?
It’s an awareness thing. Bringing the subject into the light of debate before the debate so that voters who otherwise are clueless might recognize the reality of the situation. I think that it’s a smart political move.

If FJB was that smart and on top of his game why wouldn't he demand that the debate be hosted by Fox News to show that he doesn't need any special treatment to debate Trump also with no rules. Free and open debate in front of The People.

If FJB was that smart and on top of his game why wouldn't he demand that the debate be hosted by Fox News to show that he doesn't need any special treatment to debate Trump also with no rules. Free and open debate in front of The People.
You, you, you, you know the THANG!

What’s the difference with fox news from cnn?

Have Glenn greenwald or Matt taibbi moderate it.

I don't think I have ever seen a politician at any level that had less debating skills that Trump.

Who would of thought Trump was scared to debate the potato. He did loose the first one pretty badly.
eefc8e15b9346b076f3c1680c3eb806ea774bcee35c9be918533141f667cee30.gif

I don't think I have ever seen a politician at any level that had less debating skills that Trump.
His subdued response in the 2nd debate that mail-in voting shouldn't be allowed because it "may" lead to fraud was pretty lame.

He should have been howling the Democrats are a cabal of criminals that plan to use mail-in voting to steal the election.

Imagine still thinking you can vote your way out of communism…

Just vooooooote harder goyim, trust the plan, trust Q, trust Sessions, MIGA MUGA.

Attachments

• IMG_3962.jpeg
    IMG_3962.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: AMGtuned
Trump : I pardoned a Chabad rebbe Rubashkin for his crimes of human trafficking.

Biden : I gave billions to Bibi and hundreds of JDAM to be used on innocent Christian Palestinians schools and hospitals. I’m the greatest goy.

Trump: I released Pollard, the most vicious enemy spy since the Rosenbergs and my biggest donor Sheldon Adelson flew him back to Tel Aviv on his own private jet. I’m the greatest goy.

Biden : My cabinet is 80% Jewish. I’m the greatest goy.

Trump: I gave Acosta a cabinet position after he freed Epstein!

Biden: All my grand kids are Jewish !

Etc etc etc and so on … it’s all so tiresome

It seems like the way that potato is acting, he hates jews and he hates Israel, leaving them twisting in the wind.

Hamas seemed to have started this shit storm. Israel is just tired of it. They said not to worry about prisoners of war. They are not taking any prisoners of war.

I would agree if it were a fair fight. Which it was anything but. When a guy has to debate his opponent and fight off the "moderator" at the same time, it would be pretty hard to consider that as fair.