• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden v Biden

fx77

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2005
    ny state

Note 50% of people with aneurysms and craniotomies have progressive cognitive decline over time
    3%/year of those with Atrial fibrillation even with therapeutic anti-ccoagulation have silent cerebral infarcts (strokes)

look what we got!

Thats actually really sad. I truly feel sorry for Biden. He's senile and trying to push him into the presidency, likely the most stressful job in the world, speaks volumes about what the democratic party's true intentions are. Its Harris/Biden, not Biden/Harris.

Thats actually really sad. I truly feel sorry for Biden. He's senile and trying to push him into the presidency, likely the most stressful job in the world, speaks volumes about what the democratic party's true intentions are. Its Harris/Biden, not Biden/Harris.
    I could agree with this if he hadn't spent the last several decades fleecing
    the American tax payer.
    Fuck him, his horse, his crackhead kid and any and all like him.
    Karma comes a callin'.

R

The Debates between President Trump and Joe Biden are going to be some of the best entertainment in history.

Biden can’t even form a complete sentence.Trump is going to annihilate him on national television.

Reactions: clcustom1911
    I could agree with this if he hadn't spent the last several decades fleecing
    the American tax payer.
    Fuck him, his horse, his crackhead kid and any and all like him.
    Karma comes a callin'.

R
    I don’t disagree with you, either. He is a world-class piece of shit politician. My medical brain wonders if he even knows how often potatoes are picked from the trees.

He was a lawyer. Appoint him to the Supreme Court. Let the left eat that move.