• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Big +1 for Glen @ Seekins

Phylodog

Hidin since '06
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2006
Arcadia, IN
I PM'd Glen last night after mounting up my 40X in an XLR Evolution chassis that arrived yesterday. I knew my low rings weren't going to cut it so I held on to a set of 1.45" AR High rings that I bought from Glen a few months ago for an upper that I put together. I put the AR High rings on and ended up with a .31" gap between the objective and the XLR forearm, a bit too high for my liking.

I asked Glen about the 1.26" rings that Vortex sells and asked if that was an accurate measurement since I hadn't seen them on Glen's website. Not only did Glen answer me first thing this morning but he confirmed that he made 1.26" rings and offered to swap me for the 1.45" AR Highs that I had.

He certainly didn't have to do that but I can't say I'm surprised. I've been using Glen's rings and bases since 2007 and I've never been disappointed. He gladly made me a one off base at my request several years ago. Just wanted to post up a public thanks. I know his business has grown considerably since I bought my first set of rings from him but he still goes out of his way to take care of his customers.

Re: Big +1 for Glen @ Seekins

smile.gif
Made my day, Thank you..

That's awesome that his customer service is so good. Seekins comes highly recommended by many of the guys here on the forum. I plan on getting a base & rings from him after I get my new scope.

Yeah mate, Glen and the crew are Good to go. Now if only he could fix that little drama with exporting his gear......been a right pain trying to get rings for my rifles since this whole export fiasco killing his sales hahaha..:D

JJ

In my experience (a few sets of rings, a lower, and a base or two, plus lots of match support) OVER THE TOP customer service is pretty much the standard form Glen and company over at Seekins.

That is a great read, but nothing I didn't already know!! LOL

DK