• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Big Elk and Aoudad (Free Range)

mulie_mike

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2010
West Texas
www.westtexashuntorg.com
Finally got a couple hours to get caught up so here are a few photos from our past couple recent hunts. Its been hot and green with the animals not moving much at all but we are still making it happen!

Thank you all for coming out. Its been a blast so far.

www.westtexashuntorg.com

october7.jpg

october4.jpg

october1.jpg

mathewsbull.jpg

mathewsbull2.jpg

holmes.jpg

october3.jpg

Re: Big Elk and Aoudad (Free Range)

Great looking animals! I'd love to take an Aoudad someday. Congrats.

Great to see the Barbary Sheep pictures and the free range elk. Going after the Aoudad is addicting!

great looking rams mike. its amazing how much bigger the bodies are on the wild west texas rams versus the hill country rams.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ColdBoreMiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Free range? On irrigated crops I guess its the same. </div></div>

Yeah buddy free range, low fence, fair chase. Over 18,000 acres to hunt them.
They do frequent the fields but whats the difference than hunting them over a deer feeder or sendero? Its good for those who cant get around much (like the 70 year old man in the pic) or just not wanting to travel out of state and deal with all the BS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mulie_mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ColdBoreMiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Free range? On irrigated crops I guess its the same. </div></div>

They do frequent the fields but <span style="font-weight: bold">whats the difference than hunting them over a deer feeder or sendero?</span> </div></div>

Nothing, thats what I meant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ColdBoreMiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mulie_mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ColdBoreMiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Free range? On irrigated crops I guess its the same. </div></div>

They do frequent the fields but <span style="font-weight: bold">whats the difference than hunting them over a deer feeder or sendero?</span> </div></div>

Nothing, thats what I meant. </div></div>

Cool, no worries. Good luck in your hunts this season.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mulie_mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Cool, no worries. Good luck in your hunts this season. </div></div>

Thanks,Just finished yesterday, you do the same.