• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Big "racks" can be dangerous...

Re: Big "racks" can be dangerous...

No pics..
frown.gif

Got to the words "trailer park", and suddenly it came together and made sense...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got to the words "trailer park", and suddenly it came together and made sense...</div></div>
YES, my feelings exactly... It suddenly made a lot more sense!!!

Holy Crap! I guess now we need to start banning and confiscating breasts!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: akmike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy Crap! I guess now we need to start banning and confiscating breasts! </div></div>

Only the ones that are black and have more than 6" of picatitty rail.

Maybe they will want to limit implants to a specific 'common sense' capacity....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E3C3H3O3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrs0pzELNJY
And now a word from our friend Tyrion on the proper way to die. </div></div>

What, no Game Of Thrones fans out there????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gun_Crazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">great show... Can't wait for the next season to start... </div></div>

soon enough, 3/31/13, if you haven't read the books, they are fantastic and I am not much of a fiction reader

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: akmike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy Crap! I guess now we need to start banning and confiscating breasts! </div></div>

Only the ones that are black and have more than 6" of picatitty rail.
</div></div>

Lol, picatitty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kd185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ATT00049.jpg
</div></div>

Poor girl... must have back problems..