• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Big thanks and shout out to Euro Optic and the USPS.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Ordered an EOTch Vudu scope from Brandon on 17 Jan and received it today 19 Jan.

For those of you who like to bitch about the Post Office, how can you complain about 2 day shipping across the country. Like everyone else they sometimes fuck up but over all they do a great job, especially for the cost.

Last edited:
    Ordered an EOTch Vudu scope from Brendan on 17 Jan and received it today 19 Jan.

For those of you who like to bitch about the Post Office, how can you complain about 2 day shipping across the country. Like everyone else they sometimes fuck up but over all they do a great job, especially for the cost.
    I'm still waiting for that box of cookies my mom sent me during boot camp in 1982

Ordered an EOTch Vudu scope from Brendan on 17 Jan and received it today 19 Jan.

It sounds like you don't do a lot of shipping.

EO ships out of PA as it looks like, you show to be in VA

Most major carriers are 2 business day ground for that route.

Sure mail is fine... right up until there is any problem and then you are totally SOL
    (Sure with other carriers you are SOL too, but with USPS basically good luck if there is a problem).

It sounds like you don't do a lot of shipping.

EO ships out of PA as it looks like, you show to be in VA

Most major carriers are 2 business day ground for that route.

Sure mail is fine... right up until there is any problem and then you are totally SOL
    (Sure with other carriers you are SOL too, but with USPS basically good luck if there is a problem).
    It was shipped to SW Oklahoma.

Branden is the man! I’ve ordered a lot of stuff from him and everything has always gone smoothly. As a mater of fact I have a delivery from him/eurooptics showing up tomorrow.

Reactions: Maggot
    Good thing it didn't end up in the hands of the Ukrainians training at Fort Sill! Just another way that the gov could be funding the expedition...
    I wasnt aware the ukes were here in Lawton, but reckon they would be training on the artillery.

Branden is the man! I’ve ordered a lot of stuff from him and everything has always gone smoothly. As a mater of fact I have a delivery from him/eurooptics showing up tomorrow.
    I wonder what % of their business comes from the Hide. Fairly large I'd think.