• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Big thanks to SWFA!

Onemoretime

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2007
San Diego, CA
Been going through some changes lately and had to sell my PH 3-15 and replace it with a couple of SS 3-9x's. The guys over at SWFA REALLY took care of me and I am greatly appreciative.

I'll be using these 3-9's on my bolt guns... I know, too little magnification right? Well I got laser vision correction a little over a year ago so my vision is better then 20/20. Also, the Marines used to use a 3-9x back in the day... so if it was good enough for them, it's good enough for me.

Thanks SWFA!

Re: Big thanks to SWFA!

We appreciate the business and compliments.

You are going to be surprised at what that little 3-9 will do. 9x produces a larger exit pupil, wider field of view and is a lot more heat wave friendly when compared to higher powered scopes.

We would love to get some feedback from you after you have had some time behind them.

Thanks again,
Brady

Will do, I've gotta go out and zero them next week. My buddy has one on his AR and using his is what sold me on them.

Time behind a decent scope you can afford beats hell out of no trigger time at all. Brady is right, you've got plenty of scope. Never used the new 3X9, but almost every other gun in I've got uses a Super Sniper. I started using them in 1000 yard matches and never looked back. Enjoy.