Big + to Steve at Triad!

DarkKnight

Private
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
I ordered a TAB sling the other day. I then decided a day later that I needed a set of the Borka tools, so I ordered them. I contacted Steve and he graciously combined the two orders for me to save on shipping even though it was completely my problem...Thanks again Steve

Dagsta

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2008
Louisiana
Re: Big + to Steve at Triad!

With an order as small as two KMW pod locs. It was here before I had a chance to even think about them.

As always Steve delivers no matter what!!

Thanks for your excellent service!!

Jo.

Minuteman
Mar 29, 2006
Scandinavia

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve is one of the best guys I have ever dealt with. Awesome doesn't begin to describe his customer service. </div></div>
+1 on that!

M

mtscott

I have bought from Triad several times. They have a good selection of quality gear. I usually check their website first when look for some new kit.

WVshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2012
NC

I ordered a stock pack and rear bag from him this week based on all the positive feedback here at the hide. Should be here tomorrow. Seems like a good operation.

JBomb

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2010
Illinois

Every order I have made with Triad has been processed and shipped very quickly. A great business to deal with.

Roddd

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2012
SoCal

Just ordered a Kestrel 4000 NV, stock pad and another 5 round mag from Triad 2 days ago, can't wait to get it! Definitely a good company to deal with.

Jaxdialation

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2011
Colorado

Dang Steve I hope your making money. It sounds like we all jack you around some how
smile.gif

Thanks again for the Super Bowl tickets!

Great job

Furtaker_.223

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2010
Columbia IL
www.snipershide.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve is one of the best guys I have ever dealt with. Awesome doesn't begin to describe his customer service. </div></div>

+1 on what Mike said. Cannot say enough of Steve's service.

opeagle

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2009
Ohio

A lot of times Triad is where I turn to for precision rifle needs.

gmphk

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2009
San Antonio, Texas

Triad is the sh.. when ordering anything he has avaiable. Very honest business. I recently made two simultaneous orders and would not have noticed I paid too much for shipping. He refunded some of the shipment cost on his own. Integrity is what someone does when no one is watching! I feel good to order from him in the future. Great guy and asset to Hide members.

Roweswood

Private
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2011
SW Oregon

Im really impressed with the stock packs and also the rear bag I bought from Steve. Definately earned my future business

swage

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2010
Westlake, OH

Best customer service in the business. I only order my kit from Steve at Triad.