• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Big + to Steve at Triad!

DarkKnight

Private
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
I ordered a TAB sling the other day. I then decided a day later that I needed a set of the Borka tools, so I ordered them. I contacted Steve and he graciously combined the two orders for me to save on shipping even though it was completely my problem...Thanks again Steve

Re: Big + to Steve at Triad!

With an order as small as two KMW pod locs. It was here before I had a chance to even think about them.

As always Steve delivers no matter what!!

Thanks for your excellent service!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve is one of the best guys I have ever dealt with. Awesome doesn't begin to describe his customer service. </div></div>
+1 on that!

I have bought from Triad several times. They have a good selection of quality gear. I usually check their website first when look for some new kit.

I ordered a stock pack and rear bag from him this week based on all the positive feedback here at the hide. Should be here tomorrow. Seems like a good operation.

Every order I have made with Triad has been processed and shipped very quickly. A great business to deal with.

Just ordered a Kestrel 4000 NV, stock pad and another 5 round mag from Triad 2 days ago, can't wait to get it! Definitely a good company to deal with.

He does a great job, i have had noting but good luck ordering from them, great place.

Dang Steve I hope your making money. It sounds like we all jack you around some how
smile.gif

Thanks again for the Super Bowl tickets!

Great job

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve is one of the best guys I have ever dealt with. Awesome doesn't begin to describe his customer service. </div></div>

+1 on what Mike said. Cannot say enough of Steve's service.

A lot of times Triad is where I turn to for precision rifle needs.

Triad is the sh.. when ordering anything he has avaiable. Very honest business. I recently made two simultaneous orders and would not have noticed I paid too much for shipping. He refunded some of the shipment cost on his own. Integrity is what someone does when no one is watching! I feel good to order from him in the future. Great guy and asset to Hide members.

Im really impressed with the stock packs and also the rear bag I bought from Steve. Definately earned my future business

Best customer service in the business. I only order my kit from Steve at Triad.