• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s bigfoot lives here is proof

jasonahull

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2009
everett washington
This is a picture from a documentary that this guy said was a "creature" What a freakin joke. I mean now I am a believer.

scan0001.jpg

Re: bigfoot lives here is proof

Why are the cameras always just out of focus for these???

oh, why did I even click on this thread. What a bullshit photo

What is even more funny is the so call investigator that was out looking at the site and pictures like it was real. The guy is a total idiot.

i like the way the Gator was there in JUST the right spot to provide some scale reference to the size of the guys buddy running in an ape suit. i mean bigfoot

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Big%20Tits%20Big%20Gun.jpg
</div></div>

Hey shouldn't this be in the hot gf section?Yikes

Its not even an ape suit it looks like he did it in paint. You know how you can do that on the computer and save it thats what it looks like.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Hey its Bigfoots sister, Big TATA

Damn Shank, where do you find these monstors and worse yet, why are they always smiling at you?

Wait, on second thought I do not want to know!

BH

Does Bigfoot have a tail????
Kinda looks like a stuffed cat to me.
(big cat)

</div></div>

awwwwwwwwwww gawd, that's just frakin wrong!! Bigfoot's probably just some guy in a gilie suit got caught on camera..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rock-N-Ruin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

awwwwwwwwwww gawd, that's just frakin wrong!! Bigfoot's probably just some guy in a gilie suit got caught on camera.. </div></div>

Hey shank...tell your girl to keep her finger off the trigger.