• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bighorn Origin action in 223

Call Northland Shooters Supply. I talked to them today and ordered a long action. He didn’t say but the way their employee was talking to me it sounded like they may have some SA Origins.

Reactions: b6graham
I know it’s not an origin, but I think I have an Arc Nucleus action still in the box set up for 223. Lmk if that may interest you!

Call Northland Shooters Supply. I talked to them today and ordered a long action. He didn’t say but the way their employee was talking to me it sounded like they may have some SA Origins.
Called them yesterday, Nothing.

Call Northland. They didn’t have the LA in stock but I paid in full so they took my order and said they are expecting some actions the end of this month or early next month. If you’re willing to wait 3-4 weeks that may be a good option for you.

I have one on order from northland that’s supposedly coming on an order for end of the month. Maybe there is a few that aren’t spoken for. Worth a shot

I have one on order from northland that’s supposedly coming on an order for end of the month. Maybe there is a few that aren’t spoken for. Worth a shot
I'm gonna give it a lil more time before I tie up my cash and hope something shows up. Lead times unfortunately never really hold true.

I'm gonna give it a lil more time before I tie up my cash and hope something shows up. Lead times unfortunately never really hold true.
This is true, but to put it in perspective I called Bighorn today as well and they told me 20-26 weeks. The fact that Northland told me they had it on order and the actions would be there end of this month or early next month was enough for me. Still beats half a year.

A buddy and I both bought an origin through northland a month or two ago and his lead time was very close to what he said. Just an FYI.

Reactions: CZp-01
This is true, but to put it in perspective I called Bighorn today as well and they told me 20-26 weeks. The fact that Northland told me they had it on order and the actions would be there end of this month or early next month was enough for me. Still beats half a year.
When you put it like that. It's def a much shorter lead time. I'm guessing they supply their distributors first and rather have you support them. 🤷‍♂️

Looking for Origin action in .223

Anybody have one or a lead on one in stock?

Thanks
Just picked on up from Altusshooting.com

They didn't have it listed on sight but called and they "checked in the back" and its arriving tomorrow.

Here you go.

Unfortunately, add to cart and OOS. Already tried! Thanks though

I put an order in direct with Zermatt the first of February. Is at my dealer and has been for a couple weeks. Lead time they gave was spot on. Just need to find the time to get it picked up. By the time you do all this looking around you might have been already been able to have it. Waiting sucks but is sort of the game of today’s market.