• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bikini scope covers

Fester47

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2011
Hoosier
I need a good pairs of bikini scope covers. The one's on Nightforce look heavy duty. I’m tired of the BC caps breaking and the new tactical caps don't stay closed. So I'm giving up on the flip open caps. The reviews for the BC bikini cover don't look very promising. So what are my choices?

I've been looking for the a solution to the same problem. Thought I'd give the ScopeCoat neoprene covers a try but they are all sold out seems like everywhere. Seems like a reputable company could really corner the market with a good, solid product if they were interested. The original Magpul rubber compound comes to mind...

NF bikini is good & you can easily paracord or velcro strap it to the scope but may not fit cause the ocular bells tend to be different size & objective only come for 50 or 56mm sizes.

The Zeiss bikinis that come with Hensoldt are same as the ones sold as Zeiss Conquest bikini caps -- they work great & come in lots of sizes.

You can also try scope shield Alaska, if you can't find a scopecoat. - http://www.scopeshieldalaska.com/

I have both the scope coats and some scope shields. Unless you really want or need the heavier duty model scope coat, the Scope Shield Alaska version works just as well and has a loop sewn in on one end, if you like / need this feature.