• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bill Gates on Greenhouse Gases

Fuck Bill Gates and other elitists and the bullshit they spew.... Good for thee but not for me.

Reactions: wildcats
This is all i have to say to the mother fucker Bill gates,

istockphoto-675609074-612x612.jpg

What Bill Gates wants most of all is to eliminate the chance of anyone else gaining wealth or living a nice middle class living. Once Bill Gates gets everyone on earth reduced to abject poverty and forced into enslavement, working for peasant wages in a factory him and his Chinese overlords control and slowly starving to death and dying at the age of 60 or so, then he will be happy.
While I agree you missed one thing, in Bill Gate’s world not all of us will get the honor of serving the collective, before that occurs he wants to wipe half of us out of existence first, then we get the honor of abject poverty.

It's the same bullshit as it ever was.

Get on a debate that is primarily split between conservatives and communists. You'll automatically have 40-50% of the people supporting your idea, regardless of how retarded and/or disproven it is due to them basically wanting whatever the opposite of what the other side wants/agrees with.

Then you just keep saying how people believe you, and those that don't are (insert bullshit here) deniers.

Ride that pony until its so beaten to death you can't go any further with it, then recycle the bullshit and alter it slightly while saying 'but this time we're right because of what we learned last time!' and rinse/repeat.

Bill Gates is a fucking hack.

But no alpha males are intervening... seems like they are perfectly fine with their role in this scheme. Betas and deltas ruling the world and ASGH.

While I agree you missed one thing, in Bill Gate’s world not all of us will get the honor of serving the collective, before that occurs he wants to wipe half of us out of existence first, then we get the honor of abject poverty.

Its really closer to 80%. And its going to happen, because no one is standing up to them.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
he should know all the hot gasses that just one really rich person expels is far worse for the environment that 11 volcano's . so he should off him self in a move to protect the whales or some such bs .