• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bill Gates says we all should eat lab grown meat.

Wait...all sorts of studies show how deer populations rise continuously and then crash suddenly. Like a pandemic thang. Same with rabbits. Along with the rabbit (prey) population doing it's cyclical thing, the lynx (predator) population follows suit. They starve to death because some plague is killing all the rabbits or the rabbits have eaten up too much of the flora and they also are starving out. Seems rather cruel to allow a population of innocent creatures have to face such slow death. Not to mention the environmental disaster of over grazing an area.
I'd place money on cattle, pigs, sheep, goats...all those herbivores would have similar cycles if people weren't eating a few.
So....if all of us humans switch to the stuff produced by Captain Picards replicator at the mere voice command...what happens to all the creatures we once ate? Are they now being killed to keep them out of the pea patch?
Maybe the pea patch has a fence around it. I hear fences can be quite effective at keeping the deer out of your apple orchard.
Yeah...fences.

Lib tyrants have been saying the same pessimistic shit since Thomas Malthus......fuck em.

Pretty good plan buy up all the farmland so cattle can't be raised ........
I think the question surrounds WHY he is purchasing it. He isn’t buying it to lose money. Is it a long-term play? Who knows. You would have to get a peek into what is being used for to get a clue.

More bullshit.

King Ranch - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Ranch
King Ranch
is the largest ranch in the U.S. state of Texas as well as the United States. At some 825,000 acres (3,340 km 2; 1,289 sq mi) it is larger than the state of Rhode Island. The ranch is located in South Texas between Corpus Christi and Brownsville adjacent to Kingsville. It was founded in 1853 by Captain Richard King and Gideon K. Lewis.
  • Added to NRHP: October 15, 1966
  • Built: 1852

Reactions: 6.5SH
I’m not sure how a guy who helped develop and steal ideas to make to make the computer what it is today thinks he is a now a Dr and wants to “help the world“ with vaccinations. It can’t be money. He’s already amassed more than 100 lifetimes compared to most people. And now with him buying farmland? Why? Instead I wish he would help the country he lives in buying farms for the farmers with no strings attached. helping struggling farming families Instead of buying large tracts of land with probably no other intention other than to prohibit hunting or build another mega house away from the world. I wonder if bill is pro 2A. He Likes seclusion. Though, I’m sure his compounds are surrounded by a small army of security.

Once they get money many of his kind then crave power and obviously they go hand in hand (Washington DC) for some it is a pathological addiction (Clinton's). There is never enough.

More bullshit.

King Ranch - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Ranch
King Ranch
is the largest ranch in the U.S. state of Texas as well as the United States. At some 825,000 acres (3,340 km 2; 1,289 sq mi) it is larger than the state of Rhode Island. The ranch is located in South Texas between Corpus Christi and Brownsville adjacent to Kingsville. It was founded in 1853 by Captain Richard King and Gideon K. Lewis.
  • Added to NRHP: October 15, 1966
  • Built: 1852
They certainly are trying to push the perception that this is true.

They certainly are trying to push the perception that this is true.
Which, that Gates is the largest or that the King ranch is the largest? I believe that the current owners of what is called the 'King' ranch own large tracts in Oz as well.

Cattle operations of King Ranch have become worldwide. King Ranch, Incorporated, bought a 4,300-acre fattening range in Chester County, Pennsylvania, in 1946. The experiment proved its value because of its proximity to the market and good grass, and an additional purchase increased the Pennsylvania spread to 10,500 acres. In 1947 the Ranch in Chester County was expanded to about 17,000 acres. In 1952 King Ranch bought ranches in Cuba and Australia. The Cuban ranch encompassed more than 38,000 acres but was lost during the Cuban revolution (1959). The Australian ranch was expanded in 1958, with the help of Australian businessmen, into approximately eight million acres of land. By 1958 King Ranch also had cattle ranges of 147,000 acres in Brazil and 22,000 acres in Argentina. All of these ranges, like those of the home ranch itself, were devoted to the development and promotion of Santa Gertrudis cattle.

TSHA | King Ranch

www.tshaonline.org/handbook/entries/king-ranch
In 1952 King Ranch bought ranches in Cuba and Australia. The Cuban ranch encompassed more than 38,000 acres but was lost during the Cuban revolution (1959). The Australian ranch was expanded in 1958, with the help of Australian businessmen, into approximately eight million acres of land. By 1958 King Ranch also had cattle ranges of 147,000 acres in Brazil and 22,000 acres in Argentina.

Which, that Gates is the largest or that the King ranch is the largest? I believe that the current owners of what is called the 'King' ranch own large tracts in Oz as well.

Cattle operations of King Ranch have become worldwide. King Ranch, Incorporated, bought a 4,300-acre fattening range in Chester County, Pennsylvania, in 1946. The experiment proved its value because of its proximity to the market and good grass, and an additional purchase increased the Pennsylvania spread to 10,500 acres. In 1947 the Ranch in Chester County was expanded to about 17,000 acres. In 1952 King Ranch bought ranches in Cuba and Australia. The Cuban ranch encompassed more than 38,000 acres but was lost during the Cuban revolution (1959). The Australian ranch was expanded in 1958, with the help of Australian businessmen, into approximately eight million acres of land. By 1958 King Ranch also had cattle ranges of 147,000 acres in Brazil and 22,000 acres in Argentina. All of these ranges, like those of the home ranch itself, were devoted to the development and promotion of Santa Gertrudis cattle.

TSHA | King Ranch

www.tshaonline.org/handbook/entries/king-ranch
In 1952 King Ranch bought ranches in Cuba and Australia. The Cuban ranch encompassed more than 38,000 acres but was lost during the Cuban revolution (1959). The Australian ranch was expanded in 1958, with the help of Australian businessmen, into approximately eight million acres of land. By 1958 King Ranch also had cattle ranges of 147,000 acres in Brazil and 22,000 acres in Argentina.
That gates is the largest farm/ranch owner.

Reactions: Maggot
Is this contiguous land we are debating?
If that is the case, then the United States clearly wins.

What you're seeing here is narcissism. I doubt Gates recognizes this in himself. This plays out over an over in people like him who become extremely financially successful in one 'thing' then they think they must be naturally gifted in all things.

Gates was likely gifted in math and computer science. That's great, if I have a computer question, I'd probably listen to his advice. But from my perspective as a doc, he doesn't know shit from fuck regarding anything medical and certainly has zero credibility telling people what they should be eating. He would do well reflecting on how Steve Jobs thought he knew better regarding his pancreatic cancer.

Reactions: lariat and Maggot
What you're seeing here is narcissism. I doubt Gates recognizes this in himself. This plays out over an over in people like him who become extremely financially successful in one 'thing' then they think they must be naturally gifted in all things.

Gates was likely gifted in math and computer science. That's great, if I have a computer question, I'd probably listen to his advice. But from my perspective as a doc, he doesn't know shit from fuck regarding anything medical and certainly has zero credibility telling people what they should be eating. He would do well reflecting on how Steve Jobs thought he knew better regarding his pancreatic cancer.
I think this is fairly accurate regarding the narcissism. I have also wondered if his goal is simply to be the richest man in the world and stay there however he can. But that’s still narcissistic.

Reactions: MTB doc
The King Ranch looks to be owned by 60 descendants of the original founder, which make Gates the single largest farmland owner!

Last I heard he own like half the farmland in the country. He's probably trying to make this a reality.

Well, its not just Billie, it's also his cockfag friends at the WEF. Anyone want to guess if beef was on or off the menu at Davos? This is the same group of hypocrits that fly private jets to a economic/ environmental conference and then lecture us on how to live. Watch the video. They're TELLING us how they want ordinary people to live. Me- "Nah, I'm good."

Spoiler alert- no meat is #5 on their list.

20210220_054743.jpg

Bill should be to work and invent a operating system that does not have Tourettes.

• Haha
Reactions: lariat