• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bino ARCA mount recommendations

58blackflag

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 30, 2012
SC
I'm looking for recommendations for a binocular ARCA mount that is fairly low profile. I have the Sig Kilo6 LRF Binos and a Leofoto MA30-L head. I bought a cheap mount that just has a stud on the bottom requiring the need for a separate ARCA plate adapter. If anyone knows of a single piece Binos/ARCA mount I'd appreciate a link! Thanks!

I'm looking for recommendations for a binocular ARCA mount that is fairly low profile. I have the Sig Kilo6 LRF Binos and a Leofoto MA30-L head. I bought a cheap mount that just has a stud on the bottom requiring the need for a separate ARCA plate adapter. If anyone knows of a single piece Binos/ARCA mount I'd appreciate a link! Thanks!

RRS has 2 Cinch-LR and Cinch LR Elite.
I use the outdoorsman stud mount adapter and just use an arca plate but these weren’t out when I bought that.

RRS Bino Cinch

^^^^This!

Or just sit a shooting bag on top of your tripod & plop your binos on the bag, works good too.

Still requires a separate arca plate but it’s low profile and another option.

The RRS Cinch is what you want.
Screenshot_20221208_123110.jpg

Reactions: Lightning8

Still requires a separate arca plate but it’s low profile and another option.
I just clamped that in my Anvil. I didn't add an Arca plate to it.

RRS Cinch for versatility/field use

Center stud mount and riser for extended /sitting glassing