• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Bino rangefinder mount for tripod

Six Feet Under

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2010
Midwest Ohio
All,
I just thought everyone should check out precision rifle solutions website if they are looking for a mount for their rangefinder binoculars. Or just binoculars. I ordered the bino mount from them a few weeks ago and it kicks ass for 20 bucks! I just happen to run across the mount. Anyway, check it out.

Home - PRECISION RIFLE SOLUTIONS, LLC

i had 1 of the 1st made to fit the bushnell 1600's

GREAT for the cash...

its nice to see a company who dont OVERprice what they make, just because they are selling to a bunch of Gucci gun buyers...

jrnjJmZLd4Hb3.JPG

jbi83646ndg7HQ.JPG
jbi9SgDNajs5vN.JPG

Nice pics. Sometimes I shake and question what I'm ranging.. As far as if I'm getting a good reading on the target or if I'm ranging behind the target. The bino mount has got me a few good late season groundhogs. Kicks ass for 20 bucks. I was looking at their tripods. They look solid and a good price. I have a manfrotto ball head that's nice. I have looked at manfrotto tripods but wonder if they would be and better than prs's? Not counting carbon fiber ones.