• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biological Male “Mother” Attempts To Breastfeed Newborn Birthed By His Biological Female “Boyfriend”

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017
giphy.gif

But is it racist that a man can't produce breast milk? Either way, this is very clearly the fault of white male patriarchy
No, it’s sexist. But, with the way males have been killing it lately in female sports, breastfeeding is just another hill to conquer…

No, it’s sexist. But, with the way males have been killing it lately in female sports, breastfeeding is just another hill to conquer…

Somewhere there is a Pharmaceutical company working hard to fix that problem.
Can you imagine how much money they could milk (intended) off the insurance companies once it's a "human right" for a "transgender mother" to breastfeed the baby and well, the insurance company better pay up or they will be transphobic...

Are you sure the aliens haven't already landed and are behind this clown show? Like when they attached Pierce Brosnan's head to a chihuahua's body in Mars Attacks.

Just had a little bit of vomit surge up,in my mouth after your post. Kind of like watching the woke Olympics or National felons league "NFL" , or Natioinal Brothers Aliance "NBA" .
All way to racist for a white boy like me trying to be a better person.
I hope they can all be better people and stop the hate but im am not holding my breath.

Child Abuse is a basic and foundational tenet of the Liberal Left.
As much as i hate to say it you are absolutely fucking right.
They are the party of child rapists and slavery and for some retarded reason black americans almost always vote Demonrat.
Its like the slave voting for the whip master to beat me some mo boss and put some stank on it this time.

Reactions: kcbird
It may be a shit show, but often those persons are screwed up because they were sexually abused as children. I know a beautiful woman who, last time I spoke to her, was taking male hormones and sounded like a guy on the telephone. She had a LTR, not sure how long, with her father and was ashamed of it. So a decade or more later she has problems. Super nice person, and from getting to know her I no longer laugh so much at these people.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. But, yes, Males can lactate and breast feed under certain circumstances...and naturally. With hormone supplements, it's not a problem. there is a documented case from 2002 of an Indonesian man breastfeeding his two infants when their mother died. It's an interesting subject worth a quick google.
mr know it all.jpg

It may be a shit show, but often those persons are screwed up because they were sexually abused as children. I know a beautiful woman who, last time I spoke to her, was taking male hormones and sounded like a guy on the telephone. She had a LTR, not sure how long, with her father and was ashamed of it. So a decade or more later she has problems. Super nice person, and from getting to know her I no longer laugh so much at these people.
might wanna confirm her story... may be true, may not

Wait for Ben's voiceover. Fucking hilarious.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE A DUDE!"

If the kid survives he will have a work ethic.

"if you think a kidney stone is bad". 😆

"Biological men do not have milk duds" 😆

This thread is the death of the bear pit , I can put up with the stories of the AI guys playing tummy sticks but a story of a man breasting feeding is disgusting .

Reactions: ken226
Even the incest fuckers up some holler in west Virginia thinks this is fucked up... I've been to 2 world fairs and an old fashioned goat fucking and this beats all I've ever saw. This is 2 ugggggly ass what ever you call them.

Yeah sure this is fucked up but when i followed the link another story caught my eye.
Rainbow Dildo butt monkey....
i know who im hiring for my buddy's birthday....if Rainbow Dildo Butt monkey isn't in jail by then.

My HS football coach scared us all away from roids with a story of his JC D-line lactating for a week every month after too many shots in the ass. Maybe we misunderstood.

“The baby has been able to latch, but I have not been able to produce any milk…”

Thanks captain obvious! Who knew that a biological male couldn’t produce breastmilk?

Hilarious!

Said it before, covid is no where near as deadly as the sexually transmitted disease known as stupid.

Why we incentivize people like this to have kids is beyond me.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. But, yes, Males can lactate and breast feed under certain circumstances...and naturally. With hormone supplements, it's not a problem. there is a documented case from 2002 of an Indonesian man breastfeeding his two infants when their mother died. It's an interesting subject worth a quick google.
View attachment 7667615

If you’re taking lab made pills to shoot milk out of your dude nipples, one might say that not exactly “natural”

That type of thing would never pass at the milk bar

Korova-Milk-Bar-a-clockwork-orange-20833552-500-324.gif