• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bipod that swivels (not tilts)

westtexasrancher

Private
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2014
Sierra Blanca, TX
Hi guys. I'm looking for a bipod that I can leave in place and move my position/the rifles position. I bought a larue bipod combo from them that said "swivel" but apparently "swivel" just means tilt, no actual swivelling. I seem to remember having a chinese bipod as a teenager that allowed that, are there any bipods out there that allow this? Basically, shoot targets spread out left to right, without picking up the bipod to realign. Thanks,

IC

Just to throw out another with panning, and swiveling from side to side would be one made by Knights Armament. One came with a rifle purchase and I really like it. Believe it to be kind of a knock off Atlas design.

I have 2 Harris bipods with the Rota-pod. I like it, but the only reason I have em is because I already had the Harris bipods. They will also add around an inch to your bipod height. I'd go with the Atlas and be done with it

Frisbee. Seriously. Place the bipod legs on the frisbee and you can pan all you'd ever want. Also great for sand/snow/mud. They make it a little tough to load the bipod though.

Frisbee. Seriously. Place the bipod legs on the frisbee and you can pan all you'd ever want. Also great for sand/snow/mud. They make it a little tough to load the bipod though.

AWESOME!!!

(I started running the Atlas PSR a bit ago, and will NEVER go back to Harris given a choice. The quality and design of the PSR is worth more in terms of value IMO)