• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BIPODS?

Re: BIPODS?

I like the Atlas V8. Comes with the rubber feet, thats been good for my use. Its the shooter that provides the stability when its properly loaded

Depends on what you wanna do...There several different kinds out there as you know. Most use harris, as they are readily available, and a good bipod. I have heard many good things about the new atlas v8's, mine will be here soon. Maybe someone will chime in and give you some input about them. Try using the google search function to find more info.

http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=010955838166721108978:qcbx5qqy10o&hl=en

Very happy with my 2x Atlas V8.

IMHO much more robust and better design/engineering than Harris and far more flexible in leg deployment with the 45Deg angle capability.

The universal joint on the claws is far better in my experience with the clunky Harris options.

Kasey is a great guy and CS is top notch.

Go for the rubber feet and the claws then you should be able to cope with most surfaces.....he also does ski feet but I haven't tried them.

If you are planning on using the bipod with a stud, then that would count the Atlas out....it will only attach to AI type spigot mounts or to pic rails.

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> My stock has sling studs. I need a bipod that has an adapter available. All shooting will be prone or from a bench.

The Atlas V8 is out of this world!

If your only going to be shooting off a bench there are many other options available

- Sinclair bipods
- Roedale Bipods
- Versa BiPods
- Harris Bipods

Theres others but those are the main contenders along with the Atlas.