• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bird Flu (not just in Iowa) is Getting Serious, next Pandemic?

if it's like monkey pox then just stop having sex with chickens next pandemic averted .

Except some of us like to eat chickens and eggs; this virus has been engineered via gain of function to infect humans. Oh, I'm sorry - update - this virus gain the ability in less than 3 years to accomplish the genetic evolution that would normally take several millennia.

And we just allow them to continue experimenting on us and killing us. So long as we remain fat and comfortable I guess.

Reactions: Atomic_Lobster

Concerning chart

68910949-11882321-The_number_of_clinical_and_screening_C_auris_cases_reported_to_t-a-6_1679338994367.jpg

Ominous maps

68907649-11882321-The_distribution_of_C_auris_cases_across_the_US_as_reported_to_t-a-17_1679343510075.jpg

Shocking and disturbing statistics

67429903-11882321-image-a-18_1679343510323.jpg

67429493-11723735-Candida_caused_1_769_deaths_in_2021_the_most_of_any_fungal_infec-a-3_1679330209270.jpg

Only 4 mutations go, then...HAVOC!!!

As explained in this easy-to-digest infographic:

69808689-11969675-image-a-10_1681476423013.jpg

It all begins in these Chinese rubber chicken markets:

69719949-11961871-It_is_thought_the_woman_caught_the_virus_from_a_wet_market_where-a-22_1681246864350.jpg

The rubber chickens reproduce, genetic mutations ensue

sad7pqu5gh341.jpg

0fc77c75-270c-47a9-bca6-8b3631e0cd15.cbb37573ad46134681d0c056357c6b6a.jpeg

Chicken to human transmission occurs via unknown means...

rubber-chicken.jpg

Subclinical signs of rubber chicken flu emerge...

fbca2574-5f0e-4745-a7b8-d080bd2908bb_1.20efe506924665d57fe36c3a039c7ebd.jpeg

If you get the bird flu do you get the ability to fly because I've been dreaming of the day I can shit on my bosses car from a few hundred feet up in the air.

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
they're just testing to see which pandemic to let loose in early '24 so things can be shut down before the election. they will have all the fake ballots ready to be mailed in and "discovered". printing presses in china are ready to go on that.
i have a bit of experience dealing with fungal infections in the ICU setting. a frequent result of aggressive multiple antibiotic treatment in same. i don't know much about community acquired and spread fungal infection. it would for sure be more effective in reducing "excess" population than the basically mild virus used in 2020. that killed a bunch of mostly compromised people due to our wonderful doctors denying simple,cheap and effective treatment. packing those types in environments guaranteed to make things much worse,forcing people to rebreathe their own germs was an effective process. there might even be a fungal vaccine ready for emergency approval and use.

they're just testing to see which pandemic to let loose in early '24 so things can be shut down before the election. they will have all the fake ballots ready to be mailed in and "discovered". printing presses in china are ready to go on that.
i have a bit of experience dealing with fungal infections in the ICU setting. a frequent result of aggressive multiple antibiotic treatment in same. i don't know much about community acquired and spread fungal infection. it would for sure be more effective in reducing "excess" population than the basically mild virus used in 2020. that killed a bunch of mostly compromised people due to our wonderful doctors denying simple,cheap and effective treatment. packing those types in environments guaranteed to make things much worse,forcing people to rebreathe their own germs was an effective process. there might even be a fungal vaccine ready for emergency approval and use.
I think the next “plandemic” will be some kind of catalyst that turbocharges the negative side effects of the MRNA shots. Millions dead very quickly and big war or large EMP blast for distraction at the same time.

Reactions: mosin46
Whatever, it will take the complicity of the medical community to shit on their oath and decide making money and toc toc videos is way better than providing health care in order to pull it off (again).

Whatever, it will take the complicity of the medical community to shit on their oath and decide making money and toc toc videos is way better than providing health care n order to pull it off.
I think the next one will wipe out the medical community that actually got the jabs. The devious ones that got fake papers from each other will survive just fine though.

Reactions: UKDslayer
I think the next one will wipe out the medical community that actually got the jabs. The devious ones that got fake papers from each other will survive just fine though.
The only ones I like are the fake paper ones as long as they were giving them to others also.

The stuck ones……they can live with their choice.

I have gone from long ago being a consultant for these infections in the ICU's like you, to now being among the iatrogenically-immunocompromised ones susceptible to these infections. You think we have infectious disease here? Spend a couple months in the largest "public" (indigent) hospital clinic in Sau Paulo - fungal infections, parasites, and atypical mycobacterium (TB and leprosy) in every form can be seen in one afternoon of clinic- now coming this way via open borders! Screw COVID tests on migrants (that just highlights the hypocrisy), they need Quantiferon gold tests!! The irony is we will be lied to about what the more serious health threats are; in lieu of chasing a pandemic with potential for lockdowns, civil rights restrictions etc. I heard a recent talk about how the increase in US fatal fungal infections will not be blamed on "that thing that could have recently wiped out many individuals' immune systems" but instead that increasing global temperatures due to climate change will facilitate the ability of various fungi to survive well above 94 degrees - right. I am much more concerned about things coming from the border - multi-drug resistant TB being the biggest threat, followed by the other infections most doctors here probably don't know how to address. Oh, and I heard somehow wandering spiders have made there way across the border too...

You make the mistake in thinking Covid was the intended death vector.

Too hard to control.

Much easier if the death vector is something you use Covid as the excuse for administering, way easy to control without fear of "blowback" and taking out friendlies.

Like telling native Americans there is global cooling and you will provide them "special" blankets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I am about to relaunch my chicken program and wonder if birds from TSC will be flu free or is I should only get some from local folks.

I am about to relaunch my chicken program and wonder if birds from TSC will be flu free or is I should only get some from local folks.
Just a personal opinion. I try to get as much "local" as possible. Part of it is local things (seeds, etc) are acclimated to the local region. My neighbor / organic farmer brought some chickens from Texas and tried to cultivate them in Montana and it was a failure.