• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bisping's Illegal Knee and Spits on Rivera's Coach

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
UFC 127

Michael+Bisping++vs.+Jorge+Rivera+3.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-1yz6yt-tTc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-1yz6yt-tTc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Bisping's Illegal Knee and Spits on Rivera's Coach

I can't stand bisping. He thinks he is the shit, but he has been given at least 2 wins when he fought on "homecourt". What a POS.

I have to watch this to feel better:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zvhj2PQvQAs"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zvhj2PQvQAs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Ya that knee was such BS!! After that fight I think he's a turd now.

Bisping's a douche.... these feet were built to stay on the ground.... but I was doin' frickin' back flips, when Hendo "Dee Bo'd" his ass....

Haha... I am by no means a Bisping jock rider but I am glad it went down like it did. I dont think the knee was intentional... stuff just happens.

Bisbing is a disgrace to the sport. He should take a page from the book of Bigfoot Silva after his defeat of Fedor, to see how MMA combatants are supposed to act.

Bisping seemed like a stand up dude on the show. I guess the fame went to his head.

F - Riviera and his crew. Bisping gave a fair enough explanation in the after fight interview and it's not the most shocking or first illegal knee in the sport. Maybe if Rivera spent more time training and less time posting vids about his opponent he wouldn't have had his ass handed to him.

If Bisping fights Sonnen next I'll think he'll have a Hendoesque nightmare to deal with and I don't rate his chances if Sonnen comes at him the way he did against Anderson Silva.

Is Sonnen even fighting in the UFC anymore after his dirty test and being arrested for money laundering?

sonnen's suspended, but he'll be back.........That knee was as chicken shit as they come. Rivera had both knees on the ground. I'd like to see Vitor get matched up with bisping.

I'm not real familiar with the rules. So if a guy is down you're not allowed to kick or knee?

thanks shankster. I feel a little better everytime I watch him get ko'd.

Bisping is a number 1 douche bag. Always brings a smile to my face seeing hendo knock him the fuck out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not real familiar with the rules. So if a guy is down you're not allowed to kick or knee? </div></div>

If the guy's got one knee down.

Just to the head body shots are ok

I can't stand Bisping. He's a prime example why we kicked those assholes off this continent 235 years ago.

I think that knee was such BullShit!! He will get his one day.