• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Bix'n Andy Trigger Sale

B-P-UU

Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Just a heads up, Bullet Central is running a promotion right now, $30 off any BnA trigger purchased through them.
Use the following code at checkout:

brady01

Could anyone chime in on if bix and andy would be good for duty use?

I did some digging and they come from PRS or match shooting, and watched a handful of videos of cleaning it and what not

All of the tac sport models are G2G and sealed pretty well. The benchrest triggers are open to the environment and not good candidates for PRS in my opinion.

Could anyone chime in on if bix and andy would be good for duty use?

I did some digging and they come from PRS or match shooting, and watched a handful of videos of cleaning it and what not

Guess it depends how you look at it. Department politics and all.

Some places may look favorably on being able to clean and adjust pull weights. Others won't.

I think it's a very nice and we'll designed trigger, but, mines new so I can't speak to longevity and durability in the elements yet. I do know people who can and say it's g2g.