• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday 2021

Anyone have real CAT TQs on sale that y’all have seen?

Excellent Waygu from great company in TX.
The real deal is the fajita steak 🔥🔥🔥
Pricier but awesome are strips and ribeye.
I’m gonna try the Denver on this order. 30% off any order today and free shipping if you spend $200 AFTER discount.

I doubt people will be paying for anything this year, shop lifting free for all
My thoughts exactly! I've been eyeing a Kubota BX mini backhoe. Problem is only an idiot would try to loot here in Dixie, so no crowd cover, and an Orange machine on my trailer would kinda stand out...
I did buy myself some Hornady 308 ELD 178 & 500 rounds of ball 9mm in the last week. And more importantly, I've paid an estimated 2/3 for a side of beef due to go to the butcher in 1st week of Jan!

Last edited:
I bought some things to finish up at least one rifle. This shit too damn expensive. And it’s not like I’m ever going to need any of this crap. Hell I haven’t even been shooting in like 3 years now, sadly. Try to do things around the house and hang with the kids and still feel like I’m not doing good enough. No time to go shooting or do any of these things.

I bought some things to finish up at least one rifle. This shit too damn expensive. And it’s not like I’m ever going to need any of this crap. Hell I haven’t even been shooting in like 3 years now, sadly. Try to do things around the house and hang with the kids and still feel like I’m not doing good enough. No time to go shooting or do any of these things.

QFT