• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday Gun Sales

bakerp30

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2013
Greensburg KY
Are there any awesome Black Friday or Thanksgiving day sales on guns or optics going on??
Thanks
Philip

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Palmetto state armory and Kentucky gun co are both having some nice black Friday sales. I will be shopping from the house this year.

My coworker picked up a Bushmaster AR and 1k 223 Federal boolits for $1000 this am. No idea if its a good deal but he's a happy camper. Sportsmans Warehouse.

My coworker picked up a Bushmaster AR and 1k 223 Federal boolits for $1000 this am. No idea if its a good deal but he's a happy camper. Sportsmans Warehouse.

Considering the boolits are probably $350 purchased alone that means the AR was $650. Id call that a good deal.

I noticed Walmart is advertising 20% off "select rifles & shotguns) excluding "MSRs" BB guns & home defense guns

"Manager's special."
ADL 700's are $353.62 out the door (tax included) here until Sunday.

Brownells had a good special and took a fair bit of my money, Dicks had ten cases .22 ammo that went in about five minutes...and they had Chad Dixon specials on ADL's. Buy one, strip it down clean and have a receiver for the group buy! The best was early this morning I went grocery shopping with the wife at Walmart, They have brick of Federal .22 ammo. I got three and she got three more. Then I went to the gun show and found reloading components....

"Manager's special."
ADL 700's are $353.62 out the door (tax included) here until Sunday.

Thanks for the heads up. Mine 354.17 (damn utah taxes) but still a great deal for an action. Probably will sell off the barrel and scope for a few dollars as well.

I picked up a 700 varmint ADL in .223, an AICS from Mile High Shooting, and a scope from SWFA. Damn these "good deals" that make me do stupid stuff!