• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Black Friday, only in the USA..

Re: Black Friday, only in the USA..

That reminds me of feeding frenzies on animal planet. Do those people even know what they are grabbing at? Half the time it looked like cattle getting herded in to a pen. The last post on youtube says it all.

"When I see crap like this is makes me realize how doomed we truly are.
Just wait until the dollar and the economy collapses. These are the people who will try and kill you for a breadcrumb."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That reminds me of feeding frenzies on animal planet. Do those people even know what they are grabbing at? Half the time it looked like cattle getting herded in to a pen. The last post on youtube says it all.

"When I see crap like this is makes me realize how doomed we truly are.
Just wait until the dollar and the economy collapses. These are the people who will try and kill you for a breadcrumb."
</div></div>

Reminds me of when my granddad would dump the slop into the trough for the hogs. Best not be between the hogs and the slop cuase them hogs aint vegetarians.

Not surprising at all that most of those shots were from wally world. That place really brings out the best America has to offer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not surprising at all that most of those shots were from wally world. That place really brings out the best America has to offer </div></div>

And each store costs us all $420k / year to subsidize their low wages.

Nice to see my tax dollars buying all of that shit.

Me and a buddy hit wally world Thursday night looking for some buck bombs since they worked for him two times, it was crazy in there.

Do you have a link for this one? I know someone that works there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: xray9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you have a link for this one? I know someone that works there.

</div></div>

Use the 'Email Post" at the far right.

@ 4:12 on the OP's Vid.
District Fire Marshal ( conveniently ) out on holiday vacation that day for his support for holiday consumerism . ...seriously WTF ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A pick pocketers dream vacation... </div></div>

A suicide bomber's wet dream.

Only a matter of time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A pick pocketers dream vacation... </div></div>

Only a matter of time. </div></div>

I was thinking short barreled semi auto rifles, but a vest works just as well. Can you imagine what would happen if 10 two man teams hit 10 malls around America.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A pick pocketers dream vacation... </div></div>

Only a matter of time. </div></div>

I was thinking short barreled semi auto rifles, but a vest works just as well. Can you imagine what would happen if 10 two man teams hit 10 malls around America. </div></div>

It would certainly be easier to shop the following year. That video is why I wait for cyber Monday. Same stuff, same prices, sans the BS.

Josh

What is wrong with these f..ks? Only one place I would be on Black Friday , in my deer stand.
smile.gif

Black Friday at the Ol' Roy isle.. have to love that comment.