• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Black Friday Optic Deals

I am really interested in a Chronus BTR or Ares ETR--hoping I can find one to look at in person before I pull the trigger.

Wish they sold the AMG though

If you call vortex they’ll give you the same deal on an AMG. Sorry I’m a day late so it prob won’t be the insane deal they had yesterday though. How I got mine a few months ago. (military experticity access)

Reactions: generalzip
If you call vortex they’ll give you the same deal on an AMG. Sorry I’m a day late so it prob won’t be the insane deal they had yesterday though. How I got mine a few months ago. (military experticity access)

They still have the sale going on until the end of the day today. How long did it take them to ship?

Be aware that per post #14 dated 15JAN18 in the link here: Delta Stryker HD thread, the possibility exists that it could be a while, if ever.

Curious to see if anything has changed since then...

Ok, I heard back from Optics Trade today regarding the Delta Stryker scopes. Here is their response:

Dear Sir,

thank you for contacting us.

We can assure you that we can dispatch the product Delta Optical Stryker HD 4.5-30x56 FFP from our warehouse to your address.

At the moment the product is not in stock and the approximate delivery date is 3 weeks.

As soon as the product arrives in stock we will dispatch it to your address.

At the time of shipping, you will also receive the tracking information on your email.

In case you will need any additional information, feel free to ask.

Thank you for your order,

Have a nice day ahead.

Kind regards,
Tadej Jelen
----------------

So, looks like the are good to go if anyone is wanting to get their hands on the Delta Scopes. I know I looked around, and had a hard time finding somewhere to import one to the states, but looks like this will work. Not running their Black Friday sale currently, but wouldn't hurt to contact them and ask what price they can give you.

Reactions: plidenbrock