• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Black Friday: SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 Non Illuminated

SWFA

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2002
Texas
www.swfa.com
On Black Friday we are officially releasing the <span style="font-weight: bold">SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 Non Illuminated</span>, in addition to this introduction there will be a special deal on a “Black Friday” version with no SS logo on the parallax turret.

An email blast will go out to our email subscribers with the full details and will only be available to our email subscribers. The promotion will start at 12:00 am Black Friday and last until Midnight on Cyber Monday (Nov. 25-28th). To see the promotion on November 25th all you have to do is subscribe to our email list.

The promotion will be on a small, blacked out, version without the SS logo on the parallax knob. With the exception of the first batch all future models will be branded with our logo. The promotion will run from Black Friday through Cyber Monday and if we sell out of the “Blacked Out” models we will substitute SS logo branded models to fill the orders.

First Come, First Served.

<span style="font-weight: bold">ALL SCOPES ARE IN STOCK!</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Specifications for the SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 Non Illuminated: </span>
Reticle: First Focal Plane Mil-Quad
Weight (oz): 30.4
Length (in): 14.65
Eye Relief (in): 4
Field of View @ 100yds (ft): 20.1 - 5.1
Parallax Setting (yds): 50 - infinity
W/E Click Adjustment: .1 MRAD
Elevation Adjustment Range: 30 Mils (100+ MOA)
Mils per Revolution: 10

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">****In addition to the 5-20 promotion there will be some very attractive one time promotions on other SS products.**** </span> </span>

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">****Keep in mind all of these promotions <span style="text-decoration: underline">WILL EXPIRE</span> November 28th at Midnight central standard time.****</span> </span>

SSHD520x50MQangle.jpg

SSHD520x50MQ_side_views.jpg

5-20Reticle_.jpg

Lowlights videos of the illuminated version:
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l26bDVQztRo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l26bDVQztRo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3iEK-tVheg8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3iEK-tVheg8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Black Friday: SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 Non Illuminated

What is the elevation/windage adjustment in these expected to be?

thanks

Subscribed!! Definately on this list!!

DK

Interesting....just subscribed. I am looking forward to seeing these deals!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">****In addition to the 5-20 promotion there will be some very attractive one time promotions on other SS products.**** </div></div>

Signed up. Can't wait to see what these are.

I'm in. Really happy with my new 5x20x50. Thanks to all who had anything to do with the last group by.

Dang you guys are a month late or id be ordering one of these. Already got something else on order.

Signed up and looking forward to checking out the deals.

I'm in.

Signed up for sure - if this is half as good as my 1-4 and 3-9, I will me very happy

Sweet ass! I'm not going to be able to take advantage of this for myself, but will let a few friends who are in the market know.

I have two of the SS 5-20 scopes and love them.

Damn it! Don't force me to buy another scope.

Signed up. My new SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 is the greatest!
Can't wait to see what SWFA has in store this go-round.
Thanks to SWFA and LL for making this possible!

Got my second illuminated 5-20 today and just signed up for this!

Dammnit. I swore I'd never buy another scope from another company nobody at the range has heard of....

Ohh well, I guess I'd better start thinning the herd in anticipation for a new toy.

Totally in on this. I feel like an idiot for missing the illuminated GB.

Signed up. Don't particularly need another 5-20x, but very interested in the other possibilities. Thanks guys.

signed up....just sold a gun and am about to start a new project and the scope is the ONLY thing i haven't figured out, maybe this will help me put that to rest, finally

Hmmm...seems to be quite the herd mentality here.
I am not sure why everyone is posting these notes saying they are getting on the email list.

I am curious what kind of track record these scopes have WRT field use/abuse, whether illuminated or not??? I currently have a scope that I can use out to 600 yds optically, but the mechanical aspects of it are poor. Don't need to spend ~$1K to have great glass that fails when you need it

Tried signing up and it's saying invalid email? Which it's not.

Hmmm, I think y'all broke it.

We're working on it right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toshu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmm...seems to be quite the herd mentality here.
I am not sure why everyone is posting these notes saying they are getting on the email list.

I am curious what kind of track record these scopes have WRT field use/abuse, whether illuminated or not??? I currently have a scope that I can use out to 600 yds optically, but the mechanical aspects of it are poor. Don't need to spend ~$1K to have great glass that fails when you need it

</div></div>

Perhaps the feedback by posters in this thread gives SWFA a method to gauge response to the promotion. Obviously they know how many have signed up across the board but the feedback in this thread let them know how much this particular forum is or is not interested.
As to the quality of the scopes, they are countless posts here and elsewhere discussing the quality of the brand, not to mention a video posted in this very thread reviewing the brand.

Oh yea, I signed up too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toshu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmm...seems to be quite the herd mentality here.

</div></div>

Only the Internet.... Only on the Internet can a lot of positive response to a product or company be viewed negatively.

God bless you Al Gore.

I'm in also! I have two of the illuminated ones and am pretty happy with them.

I am not sure why everyone is posting these notes saying they are getting on the email list.</div></div>

Any excuse to increase their post count?