• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Black Friday: SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 Non Illuminated

Re: Black Friday: SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 Non Illuminated

Sounds good. I never shop on black Friday. But maybe now I will.

Thanks Swfa and SH.

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bedlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toshu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmm...seems to be quite the herd mentality here.
I am not sure why everyone is posting these notes saying they are getting on the email list.</div></div>

Any excuse to increase their post count?</div></div>

Exactly!

/// Signed up.

post count bump/lurker
smirk.gif

i'm in

I totally need the post count, so I'm in. I totally need a new scope too.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bedlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toshu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmm...seems to be quite the herd mentality here.
I am not sure why everyone is posting these notes saying they are getting on the email list.</div></div>

Not a post count because I dont need it but just to state LOL LOL hahaha nice
laugh.gif

Aron-

I have one and like it enough to purchase another. I've had problems with the illumination however. I took it back (I'm close to their store) and they installed a new battery. I still have problems with it. I just haven't gotten time to send it back or to take it back for them to check it out.

But I'm in for the this promotion.

Am I missing something? How much are they going to be sold for, or is that not going to be disclosed?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Musef</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I missing something? How much are they going to be sold for, or is that not going to be disclosed? </div></div>

Go to the beginning of the thread and subscribe. They will do an e-mail blast sometime on or before Black Friday with the specials.

....glad to see all the newbies care about is getting their post count up to sell shit on the board. <sarcasm off/>

Damn it I was going to buy a 3-9 ffp this week now I gotta wait till next Friday it's torture I tell ya

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Angry_Pirate</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....glad to see all the newbies care about is getting their post count up to sell shit on the board. <sarcasm off/> </div></div>

Will you allow this newbie his first post?
grin.gif

ETA: Subscribed...

I have two of the 5-20x50 illuminated scopes and am very happy with them. Funds permitting, I am in for one of these.

Hoping this deal is better than the last one (1/3 off).

1300 * (1 - 1/3) = 866!

****In addition to the 5-20 promotion there will be some very attractive one time promotions on other SS products.****

Hoping for this!!!
Need a SS 1-4x24

If you a 1-4 why get the group buy kit it's got the mount butler caps and cat tail for the price of just the scope

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lionsden</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im in, hope this deal equals or betters the last one! Thanks SWFA </div></div>

I'm hoping equal to the previous group buy. Better? I doubt it. The group buy prices were redonculous.

Because most people would rather clutter threads with 'tag' posts so they get updates rather than simply add it to their 'Watched Topics' list... or because that requires too much grey matter?

I'm about this >< close to buying a new scope... not really sure about non-illuminated, but figure I can wait a week to see if the price is enticing enough and what the other deals might be.

Signed up, now to find a relative outside of Texas to have it shipped to. Love SWFA, hate sales tax.

Considering I have never even turned on my Illumination on my 5-20 HD SS, I am definitely looking at this promotion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Angry_Pirate</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....glad to see all the newbies care about is getting their post count up to sell shit on the board. <sarcasm off/> </div></div>

Post 100, One more newbie that can post his shit for sale on your beloved board...

Black F ing Friday! Bring on the deals...haha

Thanks! Wife is going to kill me!

Some of the competition is already releasing their Black Friday deals. Can't wait to see what SWFA has to offer. I need a scope ASAP for my new Predator Pursuit. The wait is killing me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rootney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some of the competition is already releasing their Black Friday deals. Can't wait to see what SWFA has to offer. I need a scope ASAP for my new Predator Pursuit. The wait is killing me. </div></div>

Yup. Budget for my build is tight. If the illuminated model can get close to the group buy cost, then I can do it. If this equals the group buy cost, then I can get some bells and whistles for the scope as well.
grin.gif

Can't wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RotARy15</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rootney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some of the competition is already releasing their Black Friday deals. Can't wait to see what SWFA has to offer. I need a scope ASAP for my new Predator Pursuit. The wait is killing me. </div></div>

Yup. Budget for my build is tight. If the illuminated model can get close to the group buy cost, then I can do it. If this equals the group buy cost, then I can get some bells and whistles for the scope as well.
grin.gif

Can't wait. </div></div>

So, you are hoping they offer/price the same scope (illuminated model) that was offered in the Group Buy for the same price as the Group Buy? And only a month or so after all the Hide members got theirs? If this is the case, what was the purpose of the Group Buy? Seems kinda shitty for the Group Buy people that waited months and months.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, you are hoping they offer/price the same scope (illuminated model) that was offered in the Group Buy for the same price as the Group Buy? And only a month or so after all the Hide members got theirs? If this is the case, what was the purpose of the Group Buy? Seems kinda shitty for the Group Buy people that waited months and months. </div></div>

Never said it wouldn't be shitty. Just said it would fit my personal needs since I missed the group buy. Somehow just didn't even see it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RotARy15</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rootney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some of the competition is already releasing their Black Friday deals. Can't wait to see what SWFA has to offer. I need a scope ASAP for my new Predator Pursuit. The wait is killing me. </div></div>

grin.gif

Can't wait. </div></div>

So, you are hoping they offer/price the same scope (illuminated model) that was offered in the Group Buy for the same price as the Group Buy? And only a month or so after all the Hide members got theirs? If this is the case, what was the purpose of the Group Buy? Seems kinda shitty for the Group Buy people that waited months and months. </div></div>

I bought two of the group buy scopes, waited a long time to receive them, and love them. I wouldn't feel slighted at all if SWFA offered a similar deal to Hide folks who missed out the first time. Not shitty at all IMHO. A good deal for both SWFA and Hide members.

Do it again SWFA!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fireball</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RotARy15</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rootney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some of the competition is already releasing their Black Friday deals. Can't wait to see what SWFA has to offer. I need a scope ASAP for my new Predator Pursuit. The wait is killing me. </div></div>

grin.gif

Can't wait. </div></div>

So, you are hoping they offer/price the same scope (illuminated model) that was offered in the Group Buy for the same price as the Group Buy? And only a month or so after all the Hide members got theirs? If this is the case, what was the purpose of the Group Buy? Seems kinda shitty for the Group Buy people that waited months and months. </div></div>

I bought two of the group buy scopes, waited a long time to receive them, and love them. I wouldn't feel slighted at all if SWFA offered a similar deal to Hide folks who missed out the first time. Not shitty at all IMHO. A good deal for both SWFA and Hide members.

Do it again SWFA! </div></div>

Of course, it might suck if you were one of those who purchased the scope at normal retail price. Yeah.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RotARy15</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rootney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some of the competition is already releasing their Black Friday deals. Can't wait to see what SWFA has to offer. I need a scope ASAP for my new Predator Pursuit. The wait is killing me. </div></div>

grin.gif

Can't wait. </div></div>

Would be really shitty if the guys trying to make a $250 profit on the group buys scopes can't sell theirs.

Don't remember, but how long was the wait for the last 5-20 SS group buy? Might be a factor.

OFG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fireball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do it again SWFA! </div></div>

This, do it again! I'll be your bestest friend evar!

This is just what the doc ordered, i need some glass and this just might hit the spot. Hope its as good of a deal as the first GB which i didn't get to take part of.

Still looking for a scope. This might be the time.