• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Black Friday thermal deals?

DangerRanger

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2018
East
Looking for a good first thermal for predator hunting. Are Black Friday deals a thing for thermal scopes?

Or, in general, are there any well respected dealers in the community? I have found great dealers on here for normal glass so assuming there are some here for thermal stuff?

interested in pulsar trail series from good reviews I’ve seen but open to anything well regarded for reliability.

Thanks for any help!

Not sure about dealers but someone has an xp 50 trail for sale in the post exchange optics section

Had a great experience with PR Infrared when buying my Flir 536.

Downrangethermal.com

very good in the past. Do not know about any black Friday

There's a group of 5 of us who have been using Night Vision Outfitters the last 4 years for thermals from Pulsar to Triji....if you can find a better deal I'd be shocked. NVO's owner runs a facebook page has about 24k members....you can ask all the questions you want b/f buying it's all they do there.

Hello, @dang472 $500 off discount is available from some of the authorized dealers on Halo-LR till Monday. Please check with your favorite dealer(s) is they offer this deal.

Hey Max, looking hard at the Halo LR. Is the $500 rebate applicable to all new purchases of the LR from N-Vision dealers?

I have a new Flir Breach I bought on impulse and decided not to use.

Last edited: