• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Hills Gold 260 Rem is HERE.

Triad

Old Dude
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2003
KC
www.triadtactical.com
Last year Triad helped GAP clear out the last of the of Black Hills initial production run of 260 ammo. Response to this load was so positive, Black Hills decided to add it to their "Gold" line and make it a regular production item.

Triad is in line for a "little" of the first run this year, which will be the first time it is available to the public (other than GAP). It will be available for order by the 20 round box or the 100 rounds case.

This will be the same loading they did for GAP; 139 Lapua Secnar at about 2750fps (YMMV). I will offer more information as it is available from BHA.

Linky-Link to BHA 260Rem at Triad Tactical

Re: Black Hills Gold 260 Rem is coming.

Hey, get off the 'hide and answer your phone!
grin.gif

Great another excuse to spend more money at Triad.

I just ordered my box of 100. I have a Shilen Ratchet Barrel on my Surgeon and I have only been able to find Federal 120 grain Nosler Ballistic Tips to shoot out of it. I could only obtain about 1 moa groups with the Federal Ammo. I hope this shoots better. I will keep you posted once I get back..... I really need to get into reloading. Thanks for the update.

Steve,

Is this loaded to the same specifications as the stuff George had loaded a couple of years ago?

Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve,

Is this loaded to the same specifications as the stuff George had loaded a couple of years ago?

Pat
</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This will be the same loading they did for GAP; 139 Lapua Secnar at about 2750fps (YMMV).</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve,

Pat
</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This will be the same loading they did for GAP; 139 Lapua Secnar at about 2750fps (YMMV).</div></div> </div></div>

Ha ....read the whole danged thing
crazy.gif

Thanks
Pat

checkout not available??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DebosDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone know what brass this is? I looked on Triad's site and read the thread.

Thanks</div></div>

Remington

Black Hills did a very good job with this ammo. I picked up 300rounds for the new GAP I had coming in. Best 10 shot group (first time with the rifle) was right at .5MOA.

As mentioned above the brass is remington and BH appears to have done some prep work on it (the flash hole has the funnel mark from a uniformer/deburrer).

Just bought a case, wish me luck (with the accuracy.)