• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Hole Weaponry?

wolf10t

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2011
Anybody shooting one of these barrels? I have heard nothing but good things and have one on order, 6.5 Grendel, would like to hear some other reports, thanks in advance.

Re: Black Hole Weaponry?

Great shooters I have done about 6 builds with their barrels

5.56, 6.5 and .308

Wolf, using a BHW 264lbc for a couple of years now, no complaints from me, its a tack driver. You will hear some complaints about BHW though with regards to less than stellar customer service, if what you order it not up to par. But if they have in any way improved their cs, the barrels are awesome imho.

Thanks guys, interesting about their CS, I hope I don't have to deal with them. I appreciate the feedback. I can't wait to get the grendel built.

I have a 6.5 grendel built by Scott at Specialized Dynamics and it sports a BHW 22" barrel and is one of the best shooting guns I own. It shoots a bunch of different types and different grain bullets EXTREMELY well.

I built a 6x45 with one of their barrels and could not be happier. The CS did leave something to be desired and ended taking more than twice the estimated timeframe.

I picked up a 16" 5.56 brand new for $150 a few weeks back. Haven't done the build yet, but I have high hopes based upon reputation alone.