• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black mold ingestion

But did you die?

I'm sure this was probably no worse than when I accidentially started drinking from the copenhagen spit cup.
Scale from 0 to 10, 10 being throwing up from just thinking about it. I'd rate drinking old cope spit as a solid 6, maybe more. Gargling black mold while listing to yanni would probably rate a 3 at most.

I did something similar one time . I was at a rifle match drinking from a camelback all day and noticed a slightly odd taste , I knew the bladder was clean so I didn't really pay any attention. Got sick as hell the next day , couldn't stop throwing up and had the shits like the Muddy Mississippi all day . Later when I went to clean the camelback and pulled the cloth sleeve off the drinking tube it was full of black mold .
You'll live , you just might wanna sleep next to the shitter tonight.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
He survived, see’ins it was pert near three years ago...

I’ve taken a sip of Copenhagen out of a beer can on more than one occasion but never swallowed because I instantly knew something was wrong when it was lukewarm and not cold. It doesn’t really have a taste if you already have a dip in anyway. Spit it right back out, no big deal.

Funniest thing I ever saw was when I was in high school. My dad sent me and one of my buddies to take his pickup and go get his dump truck. I would drive the dump truck back home and my buddy would drive my dad’s truck. (My buddy was not a dipper). So I drove us up in dad’s pickup and had a spitcup full of Copenhagen by the time we got to the dump truck. I got into the dump truck and he got into the driver’s seat of the pickup. From the dump truck seat I watched as he got into the driver’s seat of the pickup, closed the door, and immediately decided he wasn’t going to drive all the way back home with that full spit cup in the cup holder, so he tossed it out the driver’s window............which he somehow had not realized I had rolled up when I got out of that seat. He was drenched. I opened up the dump truck door and FELL OUT of it literally rolling on the ground laughing until my sides hurt. He stood over me and gave me one of the worst cussings I’ve ever heard, which made me laugh even harder.

Last edited: