• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Ops 300 Suppressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOA300

Private
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2012
Florida
You cannot advertise here unless you are a paid sponsor.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bipod is on backwards...

Cool rifle. I take it you are a different "Black Ops" than "Black Ops Precision?"

No, we are Black Ops Armoury, family owned and operated. I started the business many years ago building only custom guns / one off's for folks, from there we built guns for other manufacturers. I had the idea for this gun last year and decided to stop building for others and build for ourselves.
As for the bipod, it is on that way because that is the way my partner (uncle) likes it.

$3500???? Seriously???? Best of luck to y'all...

Do you drive a chevy, ford, or porsche? I would venture to guess you drive a reasonable vehicle at a reasonable price.
There are people who will never purchase a custom shop S&W, Colt, or SIG because there is something that fits their needs in an off the shelf product at a much lower price. This is not an off the shelf gun nor was it intended to be, it is a custom built and hand assembled precision tool. The posted video was shot on a private farm owned by a former Navy SEAL. Some of the guys there wanted the rifle as soon as they saw it, even before they shot it. The land owner was another story as he has years of experience in precision shooting. After shooting the rifle he stated the rifle performed better than he was capable of shooting. He also thought it was one of the finest and well balanced rifles he had shot in a long time. The proof of his comments came with the purchase of 2 rifles after the demonstration.
A customer purchased a SIG X6 and had it transfered to my shop. I about choked when he said it was a $3300.00 SIG. I thought the guy was crazy until I shot the pistol. I see why he bought a $3300.00 custom shop SIG.
I guess I say all of this to say this type of rifle is for some people and not for all. Some folks will be happy with a $1500.00 or more screw on can with lesser performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.