• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Rifle Coffee Going Broke? | BRCC Hit With Lawsuits, Tanking Stock

They did more stupid things. Don't forget they trash talked their own customers repeatedly calling them racist Trump supporters and how they hoped they would lose that customer base. Both the CEO and the retard that does podcasts or whatever made it very clear that they hate their customer base. With the political donations, they lied their ass off too by saying it was because Hafer lost a bet but then kept donating.

Then a while back that Hafer shithead was frauding investors and was getting sued...not sure where that is now. At this point it's beyond ridiculous for anyone in that company to stick around of they have any integrity at all. If they are still there, then I assume they are aligned with the values of the company and they too are garbage humans. That includes Matt Best and all the other, "but he's cool" people that are part of BRCC. Fuck 'em.
Too many people forget how deep the deceptions went.

It's why I don't give Matt a pass, he coulda opened his mouth and distanced himself at any time....and he didn't either bc the check was too enticing, or you he was just as guilty.

They can all suck a big fat one.

If they had said "we support Kyle"
They would now be worth 3.9 BILLION and be the top seller of shitty coffee in the nation.
I liked your post and I could, on the other hand, blame this problem for BRCC on the actual HMFIC there, Evan Hafer, who is known to be a democrat. These days, democrat has become synonymous with commie and fascist.

They did more stupid things. Don't forget they trash talked their own customers repeatedly calling them racist Trump supporters and how they hoped they would lose that customer base. Both the CEO and the retard that does podcasts or whatever made it very clear that they hate their customer base. With the political donations, they lied their ass off too by saying it was because Hafer lost a bet but then kept donating.

Then a while back that Hafer shithead was frauding investors and was getting sued...not sure where that is now. At this point it's beyond ridiculous for anyone in that company to stick around of they have any integrity at all. If they are still there, then I assume they are aligned with the values of the company and they too are garbage humans. That includes Matt Best and all the other, "but he's cool" people that are part of BRCC. Fuck 'em.
you and i can be friends.

I have tried their coffee and it is okay. I get as good a taste from my Kroger store brand coffee, though I prefer HEB, both of which are a little cheaper and I don't have to buy a sub. There is a gun store in my county that sells BRCC coffee. But they also sell Vortex optics and I do not want to start another hate orgy.

Finally, HEB is building stores in north Texas. Otherwise, I would have to as far south as Corsicana. Though they also own Central Market.

Reactions: Doc68