• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Talon pistol ammo

troupe

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2005
Greenville, NC
I came across some Black Talon pistol ammo that I had stored. It is in 10mm and 45ACP. I have no need for it, but I also know that folks collect it. Anyone have any idea as to what the value would be on this. Like I said, I don't need it, but don't want to get taken on it. Also have a box of Norma 10mm 170 gr HP's.

Thanks in advance.

I've got some in 9mm. You should see people lose their minds at the range when you take it out and load a mag with it like you're about to shoot it.
It's like you're about to burn the Mona Lisa and don't understand.

Reactions: Ravenworks
I have seen crazy prices, but I don't think this stuff sells for the asking prices. I do thank everyone for there input. Still would like to get a fair price for it if I sell it.

I would do an auction starting 30% lower than the current asking prices. Should get you close to the best sale possible.

ranger-t (the new improved version) is actually more deadly, so they are a novelty at best now.
i have seen them actually sell for maybe twice what they costed, and not sure if they have gotten more.
they might not make 10mm ranger-t, so they might be worth more.

Start them at $1 on GB, bidders will take care of the rest.

ah, Black Talons.....i dunno man, you should hold onto those.....

....never know when youll need to penetrate bullet proof vests, shoot through schools, light babies on fire, or do any of the crazy shit those rounds are rumored to do.....
Don't forget the Teflon-coated Razor-Sharp-Petals open up in order to slice the fingers of surgeons who are operating on the gunshot victims and infect them with the Herpes Simplex Ten ...

• Haha
Reactions: BLEE and theLBC
Thanks for the replies folks. Sounds like the $55 range is the fair and quick sell price range. I don't have the patience for the bidding game, but my fellow gun shop owner does the GB thing and he gets crazy money for some things he lists. I may have to let him post it and forget about it till it sells. Hell, I forgot that I had them so that may work.

i'll take 2 box of 45's , i don't need pics . pm sent

Last edited:
Personally I'd suggest you keep them.
They are a great conversation piece and a great way to make democrats scream.
A piece of political history.

Take this to the PX. Wrong thread.

I am going to post a pic of what I have over on the for sale page so everything is proper. I have been a member here for a long time and don't plan on doing anything shady, it is a first class site with very good info and folks. I was just curious of a fair price on some of this stuff. I won't be using it. Thanks for the info and replies back.

I have posted the ammo for sale in the proper place. I never had it posted for sale here, but I was asking for fair market
prices over here. No problem, it is now posted properly for sale with a picture. Again, Thanks for the replies and helpful info.