• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blackwater BW15

ArmedGinger

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2018
BC, Canada
Does anyone have one of these rifles or at least a lower? I'm looking for a good clear photo of the receiver. I can't seem to find one online anywhere. I've heard of them for sale but I have never seen one.

Looks like its an electric airsoft rifle? at least thats what google is showing me

Reactions: jetech
But just for a closer look. This one is not mine
CE2EB732-2897-4BC9-94A2-11E56D2B7D60.jpeg

Hi,

You referring to the old "Original" Blackwater ARs that were made by Bushmaster IIRC or you referring to the new Blackwater USA and Spikes Tactical edition AR?

Sincerely,
Theis
But just for a closer look. This one is not mine View attachment 7319170

That would be the rifle.

It's on the list of banned firearms in Canada now. People are talking about it being an airsoft gun, but I seen ads on forums buying and selling them (sadly with no pictures)

@THEIS is correct. They were made by Bushmaster. I believe the first year was 09 but not sure on how many we’re actually made in total since Blackwater changed to Xe in 09 as well. I would venture to guess that when Blackwater Security changed monikers, they also ceased to produce things with that associated name. I would also throw a wild ass guess out that if an airsoft company is using the model name and not getting sued to holy hell, then production and licensing has stopped.

On a different note, but along the same tangent.... my google-fu ain't the greatest.

But as soon as I type in "Black Rifle Company BRC15B" (one of the listed 'banned' firearms) the very first thing that shows up is the Black Rifle Coffee Company.

My Lady is the one who brought this to my attention.

On a different note, but along the same tangent.... my google-fu ain't the greatest.

But as soon as I type in "Black Rifle Company BRC15B" (one of the listed 'banned' firearms) the very first thing that shows up is the Black Rifle Coffee Company.

My Lady is the one who brought this to my attention.

I think it was renamed to the BRC4? anyways:

Reactions: Sean the Nailer