• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Blaser Tactical 2 338 Lapua Magnum

Re: Blaser Tactical 2 338 Lapua Magnum

I agree Arif
I have this one in 300 WM in LSR-2 with NF NXS 8-32
Sick rifle
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turbosc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is this suppressor so long? </div></div>

reflex suppressor

Import I have to admit, it's a bit outside the box
I read somewhere that 180K rifle was made and there was 3 differents accident that happens, speculations says that all 3 were hotload or shady situation, this was before Blaser change a plastic part for steel to reinforce the bolt in lock position

IMHO I love this system, it's quick and soft

I don't know I can just see that bolt going through your head when you pull the trigger lol

Import the worst it can do is rearrange your face lol

Seriously today at 300 Meters 5 shots groups inside 3/4 inch with a federal match factory load, I think I am in love

M

my best so far with it has been half MOA at a 1000 yards. i hope to get a better result one day, working on developing a load

Import, the only officially recorded failure of that action was when it was being tested by the (Italian?) police and they started removing the locking teeth one by one and firing it until they got a catastrophic failure, I think they removed all but 3 of the teeth at that point. Also, there are rear lugs as well to hold the bolt in place, even if the bolt-head teeth let go the bolt still wouldn't go anywhere.

I love shooting the blaser rifles, it's such a fun action.

Wolven its good to know
smile.gif

Arif when you find your load keep us up to date, i am in the same process with 300 Win Mag if you hear something about this caliber about a great recipe, send it my way

I can't find anything online about a catastrophic failure. I have been thinking about a Sig/Blazer Tac2 for years but still not sure about the locking mechanism. Can anyone confirm or deny?

I had heard all the bolt horror stories too which concerned me. But then again, the looks don't float my boat either.

That being said, in Showtime's Homeland I kept thinking, "Man I hope that unpatriotic sumbitch terrorist sniper gets a bolt to the face!"

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">That</span> is <span style="font-weight: bold">extremely nice</span></span>!!!
wink.gif

Tony