• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Blaser Tactical 2

HKpre86

Private
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2008
East Texas
Blaser Tactical 2 in .308
US Optics 30mm Low Rings model P6M-3000-L
Nightforce 5.5-22x56
Harris Bipod

Still looking for AAC 18x1 flash hider for my 7.62 SD suppressor.

Is there anything else I need to complete this?

P1090484.jpg

P1090485.jpg

P1090482.jpg

Re: Blaser Tactical 2

For some reason it wouldn't just let me post this in the photo gallery? If an admin could move this I would appreciate it. Thanks

60 round barrel break in took longer than expected. Ran out of daylight. As soon as I get something on paper I'll let you know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HKpre86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">60 round barrel break in took longer than expected. Ran out of daylight. As soon as I get something on paper I'll let you know. </div></div>
Barrel break in??? What's that?
confused.gif

Looks like it needs a set of training wheels, or are they in the case somewhere?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ancient Mariner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any range report?
</div></div>
grin.gif

60 round break in? Wow you have some patients I shoot 5 nice and slow then rapid fire whenever possible lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where in east Texas are you?</div></div>

Longview

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diablo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like it needs a set of training wheels, or are they in the case somewhere?</div></div>

I only own two bolt actions, the blaser and a fn pbr xp. My other guns are all semi and full auto. Maybe you could cut me some slack im new to bolt guns.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlg308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ancient Mariner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any range report?
</div></div>
grin.gif
</div></div>

Not yet maybe this weekend?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: N0S</div><div class="ubbcode-body">60 round break in? Wow you have some patients I shoot 5 nice and slow then rapid fire whenever possible lol.</div></div>

Only took 4 hrs lol..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have gone with the top choice. </div></div>

In a heartbeat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oneshot onekill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HKpre86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">60 round barrel break in took longer than expected. Ran out of daylight. As soon as I get something on paper I'll let you know. </div></div>
Barrel break in??? What's that?
confused.gif
</div></div>

It's what all the snipers do with thier sniper rifles, LOL

Dude.. if that is your garage.. you need to start a loaner program..and put me on the list.