• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Blazer 338 Lapua and Springfield M21

Re: Blazer 338 Lapua and Springfield M21

Wow.
Just goes to show you that ACU doesn't blend in with shit!
Not sure what you're wearing in the 3rd pic, but I can't even see ANY of your outline. Now THAT'S good camo!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Playerz1337</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That scope looks HUGE, but it is a nice setup.</div></div> It's a 5X25 USO T-Pal

Where did u get the little guy at and how much?

Sweet photo session?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackWhiskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet set up. I recognize that background though, did you get that picture taken at Sears? </div></div>

Lol!

That's cute...My kids recently had picture day at school also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man the USO/rifle combo looks awesome! </div></div>
Rifle cerakote by Todd Power at Phantom Finsihing. I am waiting for my Jeff Allen stock, said will be 1 year on the wait list.

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: procovert45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where did u get the little guy at and how much?</div></div>

Which set up are you referring to? M21 or the 338 Lapua?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TallShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where's the dirt, mud, scratches, dust, sweat?

Has the rifle been fired?</div></div>

It has, but I clean it after use. The M21 is still fairly new. 338 Laupa has quite a few through it.