• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

blew chunks

skep_tic1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2007
NC
I went to the gym this morning before breakfast. When I was done I went back to my car and blew chunks. I have not been sick and I felt fine at the time. After the yak I was pretty dizzy. WTF?

Re: blew chunks

Did you take any supplements (vitamins) on an empty stomach? Coffee?

I once took vitamin C and Zinc together on an empty stomach and man did I get punished for doing so.

Could it be the empty stomach?

Just what I wnted to read on wakeing up.

Did you have any caffeine or nicotine?

Squats, Deads or heavy leg work can do that easily. Happened more than once.

I would try to go one way or the other - something manageable in your stomach before workout or nothing at all.
Lots of water is SOP

not a big deal, I puked every day after PT for about 3 months when I first got to my old unit. After that episode, I learned a valuable lesson- stop drinking sodas and crap, and drink water.

Was working with a trainer for a while, back in the day. He told me straight up, "my goal is to make you puke at least once a week."

Only one time did he get me. One day after a steak and sweet potato lunch, we hit legs hard, and sure enough, orange chunks all over the squat rack.

He couldn't stop laughing.

Morning sickness?

laugh.gif

Puking after working out is you body's way of telling you "awesome job" or aka "awesome sauce"... J/K

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skep_tic1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I went to the gym this morning before breakfast. When I was done I went back to my car and blew chunks. I have not been sick and I felt fine at the time. After the yak I was pretty dizzy. WTF?</div></div>

isn't "chunks" the name of your dog?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skep_tic1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I went to the gym this morning before breakfast. When I was done I went back to my car and blew chunks. I have not been sick and I felt fine at the time. After the yak I was pretty dizzy. WTF?</div></div>

isn't "chunks" the name of your dog?</div></div>

LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHA! hyperadrenovulvitis is what you suffered. You worked out a little too hard and had too much adreneline flowing with no where to go. This causes nasaeu, and vomiting, flush feelings and weakness. Many who are in shape simply view this as weakness leaving the body. It is also more common in people who begin training from a stagnation or lack of training that doesn't push hard enough

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skep_tic1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I went to the gym this morning before breakfast. When I was done I went back to my car and blew chunks. I have not been sick and I felt fine at the time. After the yak I was pretty dizzy. WTF? </div></div>

1. Did you eat healthy BEFORE your workout? Protein shake? Eggs? simple carbs?

2. Did you drink enough water?

3. If you take weight lifting supplements before a decent meal it can jack with your stomach and make you sick. If you over did it and puked then you pushed yourself a little to hard and just need to monitor your heart rate. Maybe do a cool down session with a stationary bike ride or walk on the treadmill.

If you aint chucking you aint training!
And I like the bourbon and pain thing too. Worked for me.

As my couch put it to us during wrestling practice... I'm going to make you puke every day. For those with asthma (me), if your wheezing your not working hard enough. At the end of every practice a would need assistance to walk up stairs. I still train like that today. It just doesn't seem right if i don't feel like I was hit by a train when my workout is done.

hahahaha, really now, barfing after a hard workout only means you went past your level. The adrenaline tried to pick you up and you stopped working out. The adrenaline acts on the stomach to 'lose the contents' so we can keep training. I've chucked myself a time or two, usually the first or second workout after a long vacation from working out, but wash out my mouth, crank up the iPod, and get back at it. Light headed weakness? That almost sounds like maybe a little foodborne issue, soap in the coffee/juice cup/water glass/water bottle. I of course never use soap in: coffee mug, water bottle for workout/training. That small amount of missed soap will fuck you up exactly like the OP's issue.

As to hyper(Sped up production) adreno(adrenaline) vulvitis(swollen pussy), yeppers, it's a thing weak men use as an excuse when weakness prevails
wink.gif

Know one paintball maniac who says if someone doesn't puke from running to outflank the opposing force, we're not trying hard enough.

Never done that. Don't intend to. And I know how to "soldier on", having done it in Arizona chasing jackrabbits after an under-cooked burger left me on a 45-90 minute schedule of emptying my stomach, starting about 04:00. Used both 2-liter canteens in four hours. It was odd how good I felt in between the 3-minute "sessions". Kept thinking it was OVER. Bleh.

Don't worry! Just try to make it to 70 and you won't be interested in doing that kinda schitt!!