• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bling for Christmas

Do we have any jewlers on the hide who treat us ok?

IMG_5907.JPG

Reactions: Expert684
Santa dropped mine off at the door tonight before we started our family gift exchange. Put it under the tree with the rest of the presents. I got a hooded t-shirt shirt and my son got a Ban Cat hat. Thanks Frank!

So is it “reap what you sow” or is it “pagan/infidel/unfaithful”?

Well, at least you are honest in your contradiction. That’s better than most verse-quoters.

You guys are zeroed in on those tats while he is wearing a jacket that looks like one on my moms couches. That thing is throwback awesome.

Can I have it?

You guys are zeroed in on those tats while he is wearing a jacket that looks like one on my moms couches. That thing is throwback awesome.

Can I have it?

Get your own?

Can I have it?
My mother made this for me several years ago. She called it a "Great Shirt". My mom won't be making me anymore shirts so I almost never wear this one outside of the house.

My mother made this for me several years ago. She called it a "Great Shirt". My mom won't be making me anymore shirts so I almost never wear this one outside of the house.
That’s a very cool story. Something like that is a treasure indeed.

Reactions: mtrmn