• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BLM Karen complains about "Ayrabs" not letting her loot their stores

It's called Ebonics.;)
Neither Ebonics nor Jive. Ebonics actually has somewhat of a rule system - a good example is the improper use of verb tense and the. Example: "We be going to da store" instead of "we are going to the store." My own definition of jive is a little hazy but I think it's more what most folks would say is "talking shit."

This creature was speaking one thing and one thing only: hate!!!

Even though most of the words were unintelligible, the context of what creature was saying was broadcast loud and clear. Again, just outright disgusting display. The amount of energy wasted by this creature instead of going to get educated, getting a job and realizing that life isn't exactly fair is exactly why she is where where she is and we, as a nation, are where we are. The "leaders" have fostered this behavior through the welfare state.

How many of you guys reported the video in an attempt to get it taken down?

How many of you guys clicked the dislike button?

Send a link to all your friends and buddies family excetera... Tell them to report the video for being racist and inciting violence.... and of course just like button.

That is the reality side of things.
Liberals don't want to see that.

Like the mayor in Seattle pretending he does not know about the new foreign country in the middle of his town.

Strait faced denial in public.

Wow.

How many of you guys reported the video in an attempt to get it taken down?

How many of you guys clicked the dislike button?

Send a link to all your friends and buddies family excetera... Tell them to report the video for being racist and inciting violence.... and of course just like button.
It needs to stay up an passed to everyone you know. Taking it down only empowers the kind of shit, the libshit media never reports. You can bet you ass on one thing if that was a white bitch/guy that shit would be in your face 24/7 for weeks. Look people how the right wing is acting, here is proof.
Call people something they are not long enough, an one day you will regret it,...in spades. I never had a racist bone in my body, as I believe niggers come in all colors,... as I have seen proof of it during my travels on this rock. Does not matter what country they are from, or the color of their skin, assholes come in all flavors,.... The truth is something the media (an that includes every last one of them) does not what you to know as there is no money in the truth, it's said an it's over. However keep the lie's going an the money keeps flowing. All this could be stopped in less than 96 hrs but the wimp ass public does not want to hear how as it's the truth an they have no tits or balls for it. They would rather keep kicking the can down the road, as long as their cell phone an nail polish is keeping them happy. We have a nation of fat asses so lazy they text each other at home, fucking unbelievable.

Find a way to download and save it. I use a screen record on videos like this.

I thought this was going to be about some whiny woman complaining about overgrazing of public land.

She got the large package of crayons and overdosed.

Should pay attention to serving size suggestions.

Did she say whole AK-47 or holding AK-47? I am pretty sure my IQ dropped after watching that.

I would love, just love, to see her ass get lit up.

I'm talking about a Sonny Corleone level of lit up.

That would be funny.

Reactions: MtnCreek
That vidio needs preservation forever.

But too much of an embarrassment to all decent black people.

I have served in .mil with many fine men and women and worked with many over the years and expect some are peacefully protesting.

I am fine with that.

I used to live like 13 blocks away from where this happened. Thank god I moved away. (For context I only went to school there)

I couldn't understand her. I don't speak Poor.