• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BLM/ muzzies? Run down crowd/Xmas parade in WI?

They should get the needle or a gun shot immediately.
I prefer letting gravity work its magic

Noose 02.jpg

People got run over in both instances, dumb dumb. Why is it so hard for you to follow along? I said once you legalize driving through a protest and taking lives it was only a matter of time until people started driving through masses of people where ever.

Now tell me you aren't tarded.

Yeah, we get it. You're not only trolling but its blatantly obvious you support this type of behavior. You're mentally incapable of distinguishing between a violent protest and self defense and I wouldn't be surprised that you beat off to this news. I'll go so far as to say you're the type of person that would help shove people into an oven and sleep sound at night. So you got what you wanted, responses on the board denouncing your posts. You're truly sick and everyone here knows you don't have what it takes to speak your mind in person to the victims families or this community.

You putrid fuck. Are you so fucking stupid that you can’t differentiate between people being threatened by mobs while in their vehicle vs someone using a vehicle as a weapon to kill children? You are an absolute embarrassment to your parents, your friends, and humanity. We don’t want you here. I’m guessing not many people want you around. Go fuck yourself.
Y'all know this dip shit and others just show up to stir. Take a breath and put him on ignore. Trolls only troll when they get fed. He's a cunt, we all know he's a cunt....PSA over

Y'all know this dip shit and others just show up to stir. Take a breath and put him on ignore. Trolls only troll when they get fed. He's a cunt, we all know he's a cunt....PSA over
Yeah. Agreed. Unfortunately I wrote that in a fit of rage just after finding out that the perp drove through a dance troop of young girls. So I was already freshly white-hot-thermite-style pissed off when i read that load of bile. His post just lit the fuse on my anger.

Why make it quick? Actions like these deserve prolonged and unbearable pain infliction. Make it public, make it gruesome and deter future actions.
While I do agree with the summary execution, on the nearest roadside.... I also believe that these perpetrators have now forfeited themselves for total and complete organ transplant.

With no sedation or anesthetic. "So That Others May Live...."

Reactions: AngryKoala
It began decades ago when a certain group decided to use their power and influence in media and entertainment to incite another group of low IQ bio weapons to attack an unsuspecting majority of the population.
It would be really nice if people realized this.

The point of this type of attack is to instigate an emotional and irrational reaction. It also puts the general public on the opposing side of the perpetrators due to the indiscriminate nature of the crime.

Eventually they will get their wish for the irrational response they are looking or and a self sustaining cycle of violence involving both sides will erupt.

Like others have said, this is a meaningless puppet serving a master that he is unaware exists. It is done according to a plan laid out long ago. COVID isn’t yielding the desired results so shift tactics and have the other hand strike while emotions are still in a raw state.

Once this is realized these things are not a shock or surprised but are foreseeable and expected.

A grim outlook yet 100% accurate.

All colors fall under laws that govern
The whole country and we all suffer
We're all broke and nobody recovers
Until we accept that we're all brothers (Ayy)
The music we make, all about big booties and gettin' paid (Ayy, whoa)
We watch the news and it fills up our brains with violence and riots and race
Like, "This is a race war, you need to hate more, get what you came for
You need some songs about Xanax and violence so you can escape more"
What a vicious cycle we can't break away from
They control the culture, they control the paper
They're indoctrinating a whole generation
'Til the patriots start to hate the nation
The music we love make us dumb and addicted
The news that we watch is brainwashing the children
The viruses, riots, and racist conditions
Ain't problems, they're symptoms of life in the system

Screaming from the rooftops, beatdown, battered
Turned us on each other, now no lives matter
If we do what the news wants, blood gon' splatter
Turn us on each other 'til no lives matter

The music'll make you dumb
The media makes you hate
And they control 'em both
There ain't no escape
They put the world in a state of chaos
Economy crashin' and massive layoffs
Black against White or it's left versus right
Divide and conquer and control is the payoff

No Lives Matter - Tom MacDonald

The music'll make you dumb
The media makes you hate
And they control 'em both
There ain't no escape
They put the world in a state of chaos
Economy crashin' and massive layoffs
Black against White or it's left versus right
Divide and conquer and control is the payoff

No Lives Matter - Tom MacDonald

Oh I thought that was Keats.

Reactions: Sako man
Repeat offender?

""In a very recent case, he purposefully ran a woman "over with his vehicle" at a gas station.""

The judge who let him out should step down for incompetence.

The point of this type of attack is to instigate an emotional and irrational reaction. It also puts the general public on the opposing side of the perpetrators due to the indiscriminate nature of the crime.
Pretty much the definition of terrorism right there...oops, I forgot, Antifa is just an idea...

One of the LE guys at the briefing used the term “5 cases of intentional homicide” when describing the charges against Brooks. That tells me they don’t think it’s an accident.

I’m getting tired of the MSM reporting this as “A tragedy that killed 5 people”. It was an attack.

Reactions: BufordTJustice
You have to wonder what these punks were thinking. There's 1000's of eyes on the vehicle. Someone had to get a plate number or some other IDing characteristic of the van. Then to park it on the street like he did.

It was like he was trying to get caught. Either way, he's in custody and let the community judge him swiftly and properly.

all this bullsh1t on "gun" violence and gun control, and if they'd just have kept the actual criminals/animals in jail, think how many lives would have been saved from this one attack alone...

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I’m getting tired of the MSM reporting this as “A tragedy that killed 5 people”. It was an attack.
Last night one of the CNN cucks - "We can clearly see the driver trying to avoid some of the crowd in some of the video, so...."

So, yeah, there's that.

Running cover for the motherfucker, knowing full well his identity, and what logical conclusions a critical thinking audience might draw for themselves.

Which, negates most of their viewing audience.

Main stream propagandist enemies of the state. Fight me on that.

• Angry
Reactions: Sako man
Last night one of the CNN cucks - "We can clearly see the driver trying to avoid some of the crowd in some of the video, so...."

So, yeah, there's that.

Running cover for the motherfucker, knowing full well his identity, and what logical conclusions a critical thinking audience might draw for themselves.

Which, negates most of their viewing audience.

Main stream propagandist enemies of the state. Fight me on that.

More apt to believe he didn't want to get stuck on all the bodies and instruments had he taken the path straight down the middle of the marching band.

Evil.

It wasn’t an accident.

I don’t think so either but I can see why they may want to try to classify it as that and not what it actually was. LE addressing it as “intentional” tells me that they believe that he intended to kill people and I was kind of surprised by that.

I can’t believe the other 2 suspects and their whereabouts haven’t been brought up. I missed part of one news briefing but I haven’t heard it brought up or heard any reporters asking about it either.

It’s very strange this dude gets released on bond the same day Rittenhouse is acquitted and two days later did this.

I don’t think there’s some conspiracy with alphabet boys or anything like that because I don’t think this guy is smart enough to play one of those games and he’s still alive. I also don’t believe someone would blast through a police barricade if you’re running from a crime, the idea is to go AWAY from police and even idiot criminals know that. Head towards downtown main street in a town you know while fleeing? Again even a criminal would know not to do that. I don’t believe it.

The Rittenhouse trial just drove the wedge deeper into citizens on left vs right, and this and the Ahmaud Arbery case is just going to drive the race wedge deeper.

Surprised they even are reporting on it.

MSM, their only option is memory hole it, no way to spin this one to make the “evil working middle class white people” the ones to blame

People got run over in both instances, dumb dumb. Why is it so hard for you to follow along? I said once you legalize driving through a protest and taking lives it was only a matter of time until people started driving through masses of people where ever.

Uhhhh it was a parade, like legit with pom poms and shit, and he mostly nailed kids, what’s your angle? “the toddler was coming right for me, thought he'd breach my SUV and spit up on my shirt”?

Reactions: quietmike
Surprised they even are reporting on it.

MSM, their only option is memory hole it, no way to spin this one to make the “evil working middle class white people” the ones to blame

Sure they can. Driver was overcome with stress over the punctuation mark put on systemic racism with Rittenhouse being acquitted.
He lashed out in frustration over his angst, and why we don't agree with his actions, we understand them.

Never underestimate the left's ability and willingness to twist any narrative.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

you can't be that stupid, can you?
it is one thing to be surrounded and attacked by an angry racist mob and escaping, versus running down a bunch of people having a holiday parade. if you are suggesting the driver was in fear of his life from the kids walking in the parade, you are delusional or worse, one of them.

Sure they can. Driver was overcome with stress over the punctuation mark put on systemic racism with Rittenhouse being acquitted.
He lashed out in frustration over his angst, and why we don't agree with his actions, we understand them.

Never underestimate the left's ability and willingness to twist any narrative.

They had a hard enough time with Kyle

This one is a loser from the start, especially being lots of kids got hit

you can't be that stupid, can you?
No, he isn’t. He simply has no integrity and no compunction about posting any sort of disinformation that he can bend to fit his Leftist narrative. If he were a man, he’d argue his case on the merits. Instead he obfuscates, distracts, and evades by posting easily provable garbage because he knows he is a deceiver. His only purpose here is to create discord. What a sad life it must be.

No, he isn’t. He simply has no integrity and no compunction about posting any sort of disinformation that he can bend to fit his Leftist narrative. If he were a man, he’d argue his case on the merits. Instead he obfuscates, distracts, and evades by posting easily provable garbage because he knows he is a deceiver. His only purpose here is to create discord. What a sad life it must be.
based on the name, it is like a troll account or something used to say stupid shit on purpose.
fbi?

I'm suggesting plowing your truck through rows of peaceful protestors when there is no need to is just as despicable as plowing your SUV through a holiday parade to escape a domestic dispute.
both are illegal.

Then whats you and all the other knuckledraggers problem with what I said? Don't have a screen cap comeback from Twitter that fits?
I know being a stupid leftist blinds you to reality, but the children of welfare whores standing in the street protesting criminals being held responsible for their actions is far different than holding a parade where city permits are issued.

did they do that, or are you full of shit?
may as well ask "if joe wasn't a pedo...?".

Reactions: quietmike
did they do that, or are you full of shit?
may as well ask "if joe wasn't a pedo...?".
As I said, lies and deceit are his coin. His "peaceful protestors" are in reality breaking through the windows of his hypothetical truck and dragging the occupants out into the street to be beat to death, or at least permanent disability. He wants you to wait until it's too late for you to decide to act so his side wins over you. He either thinks you don't remember Reginald Denny, or has no idea who he is himself (etc, etc, ad nauseam. He'll probably have to Google it). He's also now pushing the narrative (like clockwork)that the BLM activist who posted about how to run over white people and get away with it was only "fleeing" a domestic dispute. He knows no one is that stupid, yet you saw it here.