• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BLM, NAACP, all of them should be all over this...

oneshot86

Minuteman
Jul 13, 2001
citrus park ,fl
rich ass politically connected whitey Hunter gets off scott free...
poor blackman gets the knee to the neck, but rich politician gets hidden out and protected

We talking 'bout crack? This guy's not running for office anymore, but I'm sure he's voting...

motivator5db531fbe9983aa43fd640cd23032d2f4b21727f.jpg

I believe Mikey was talking about the volumes of highly illegal stuff that Hunter Biden has been caught doing and the FBI now has pics of and nothing is being done.

if Hunter was a poor kid in Section 8, he would already be in jail, regardless of melanin.

it has to do with political connections vs color, bit yes, the groups wont see it that way. They dont deal in FACTS.

I believe Mikey was talking about the volumes of highly illegal stuff that Hunter Biden has been caught doing and the FBI now has pics of and nothing is being done.

if Hunter was a poor kid in Section 8, he would already be in jail, regardless of melanin.

it has to do with political connections vs color, bit yes, the groups wont see it that way. They dont deal in FACTS.

Thankyou dude. Correct. I could have used better wording. I thought this hunter and Joe Biden laptop full of felonies, a perfect opportunity for minority groups to use as a white privilege, political elite vs the poor black kid who gets stopped and frisked.

Thankyou dude. Correct. I could have used better wording. I thought this hunter and Joe Biden laptop full of felonies, a perfect opportunity for minority groups to use as a white privilege, political elite vs the poor black kid who gets stopped and frisked.
There is no Black vs. White, Rich vs. Poor, Feminist vs. Mysogynist etc. It all comes down to Left vs. Right. The Leftist groups that all scream and destroy in the name of being anti-racist/sexist/poverty/homophobe, etc, etc, will INVARIABLY turn a blind eye and a deaf ear whenever ANY of their own are caught being the very definition of what they claim they are against, because they really don't care about any of those things. Their attack is never really against what they say it is. It is ALWAYS against America and traditional American values. They don't care anything about what Hunter has done wrong - he's on their side in attacking American values and that's all that matters. The rest is just the Trojan Horse they hide their true agenda inside. There is nothing on that laptop that could ever change the mind of a single leftist.

There is no Black vs. White, Rich vs. Poor, Feminist vs. Mysogynist etc. It all comes down to Left vs. Right. The Leftist groups that all scream and destroy in the name of being anti-racist/sexist/poverty/homophobe, etc, etc, will INVARIABLY turn a blind eye and a deaf ear whenever ANY of their own are caught being the very definition of what they claim they are against, because they really don't care about any of those things. Their attack is never really against what they say it is. It is ALWAYS against America and traditional American values. They don't care anything about what Hunter has done wrong - he's on their side in attacking American values and that's all that matters. The rest is just the Trojan Horse they hide their true agenda inside. There is nothing on that laptop that could ever change the mind of a single leftist.
Ex-fuckin-actly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blakc Trump supporter teeth knocked out by ProQueefa

https://rmx.news/article/article/bl...at-free-speech-rally-twitter-bans-his-account

Starting around ~0:18 in the vid he talks bout it

Last edited: